Blind Guardian In Toronto, Just got back...
NoSkill
Nov 29 2010, 05:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I flew out to Toronto to see Blind Guardian this past weekend. The show was very good. Marcus and the band were as tight as any group I've ever seen. The crowd was loyal and familiar with their tunes and we had a great time. If you guys get a chance to see BG, the admission is a bargain at twice the price. As impressive as Marcus, Andre' and Hansi are, drummer Frederick was a spectacle to see. He was tight, busy and very serious about his task. It was a pleasure to see a band as well rehearsed and as well connected as this group. Hats off to their touring bass player as well as he was the second hardest working guy on stage that night.

Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- NoSkill   Blind Guardian In Toronto   Nov 29 2010, 05:15 PM
- - Crazy_Diamond   Your lucky man .... I just missed them in Montreal   Nov 29 2010, 05:52 PM
- - Ivan Milenkovic   They are coming here soon, can't wait!   Nov 30 2010, 02:58 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:40 PM