46 Pages V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 > »   
What You're Listening Now
Mertay
Jan 19 2021, 08:59 AM
GMC:er
Here's a funny one smile.gif some aspects on the back or guitar solo is not half bad though, also the the girl's cry-like sound on 3.12 I think is an auto-tune trick.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jan 19 2021, 09:03 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 20 2021, 03:00 AM
I found mertays share above disturbing and compelling at the same time. That's what I love about Japanese music. It's just flat out strange and yet parts of it are familiar.

Here is Polands own native daughter Ada doing ACE OF SPADES. Here Covers are always fun smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 19 2021, 03:59 AM) *
Here's a funny one smile.gif some aspects on the back or guitar solo is not half bad though, also the the girl's cry-like sound on 3.12 I think is an auto-tune trick.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 22 2021, 10:46 AM

I sent this track to a friend of mine to take notes. To me there is a lot that can be discussed about it but in short I liked how they managed to take the same 50-60 year old plexi tone (despite song feeling heavy, the drive is extremely low on the amp) and made a fresh sounding song with the mix process.

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jan 22 2021, 10:47 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 22 2021, 02:53 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 22 2021, 05:00 PM
Instructor
hahaa I was coming here to post that same LT song!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 22 2021, 06:39 PM
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 22 2021, 11:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Back in the mid 90's I was under a lot of stress, I discovered this video that shipped with Windows 95.

If you're feeling uptight, sit down, watch and listen, I found it so relaxing. You need the whole experience of the song and the video to get the full benefit but once you've watched it, the images will be in your head.

It's such a relaxed laid back video. I hope it calms anyone that needs calming.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/iqL1BLzn3qc

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 23 2021, 12:52 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
https://youtu.be/wT5ms2Nvpco

https://youtu.be/_dggAQk5peA

https://youtu.be/1qlK9TJvuSk

https://youtu.be/nsPN41VSOVQ

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jan 23 2021, 08:34 PM
Love Gojira

Thought this was brilliant.Big fan of Rabeas playing

Feels like a James Bond theme song

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 24 2021, 05:24 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 26 2021, 09:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 6 2021, 08:50 AM
Ridiculously good

This post has been edited by Mertay: Feb 6 2021, 09:32 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 6 2021, 10:14 AM
God bless the Japanese

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 6 2021, 07:29 PM

This was an intro to an anime called Beserk, new version sucks but the old one was epic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 8 2021, 02:36 PM

This post has been edited by Mertay: Feb 8 2021, 02:37 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 10 2021, 12:34 AM
Her name is ADA. She's a Polish girl who does great covers of old songs. Here she is doing ACE OF SPADES by motorhead. RIP Lemmy.

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Feb 17 2021, 05:41 PM

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 17 2021, 06:14 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 18 2021, 12:40 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 18 2021, 04:55 AM
Instructor
That's VIOLENT. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

46 Pages V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:35 PM