Amp
beebo
Jan 8 2007, 12:17 AM
GMC:er
Where can I buy a great cheap amp and the name if you can
thanks biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheNung89
Jan 8 2007, 07:08 AM
How much are you willing to spend? What are you looking for, exactly? I'd recommend going to a Guitar Center or something and trying out the amps once you get it narrowed down to a few that you're thinking about.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
beebo
Jan 8 2007, 09:09 PM
I'd like to get a Peavey cool.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 9 2007, 11:44 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (beebo @ Jan 8 2007, 09:09 PM) *
I'd like to get a Peavey cool.gif

The Peavey Valveking is probably the most versatile of the cheap amps, from clean to metal. Or you can get the classic 30 which is a beauty but not made for metal, but works for everything else really.

+Quote Post
beebo
Jan 10 2007, 12:55 AM
kool, thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:44 PM