Surflesson, Just renewing my request
mhskeide
Oct 14 2009, 07:38 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Hi guys

I just renewed my former request so that some instructors might be remined if they`d already thought of something, or if anyone else would like to make a lesson on it.

I would really love a surf lesson here at GMC, I feel it`s something that`s really missing between all the other genres we have. It could also be a "in the style of Dick Dale" lesson, since he got tons of cool surf material.
Techniqual wise, I am able myself to listen to the techniques used and practise them, but the analyzation of the style (scales, progression etc.) is maybe a bit to hard for me, which I why I request the lesson smile.gif (and I`m sure other members would like surf too!)

Anyone up for the mission cool.gif ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Tomas Santa Clar...
Oct 14 2009, 08:36 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURFING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD!!!

surf music is cool biggrin.gif it would be fun

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Oct 14 2009, 08:43 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
May I come with a recommandation for you surfers out there:

the album "Jet Age", made by Kåre & the Cavemen (though you may find "Euroboys" as the artist on spotify, since they`re a bit more known and basicly the same band).

It`s a brilliant instrumental album with lots of 60`s surf and rock etc. on it. The main songwriter is Knut Schreiner / Euroboy (of turboneger) if anyone wondered tongue.gif

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:20 PM