Nili Brosh - Gal Shreds!
Todd Simpson
Sep 11 2012, 09:19 PM
GMC:er
This vid is Tears of Sahara from Tony Macalpine check about 2:15 in for Nili Brosh. She was playing with him on this tour. She is pretty darn amazing IMHO. I just now sorta figured out who she is. She teaches @ Berklee college of music (started teaching at 19). She's got some serious chops. The solos on this tune are not for the feint of heart of finger and she crushes it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 11 2012, 10:31 PM
Instructor
We're pen/ fb pals tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Sep 11 2012, 11:26 PM
Lots of emotion and feeling in that, truely amazing playing skills. Can't forget the harmonics! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2012, 01:36 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 11 2012, 05:31 PM) *
We're pen/ fb pals tongue.gif

How freakin cool is that? What a spiff penpal to have! Her brother is a really good player as well. I'd love to see them do something together as guitar duo.

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Sep 11 2012, 06:26 PM) *
Lots of emotion and feeling in that, truely amazing playing skills. Can't forget the harmonics! smile.gif

Tell me about it smile.gif She really has amazing control and expressiveness. Impressive.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2012, 06:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 12 2012, 12:36 AM) *
How freakin cool is that? What a spiff penpal to have! Her brother is a really good player as well. I'd love to see them do something together as guitar duo.

I actually wrote a post back in March - we met at T-Mac's gig in Bucharest smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 12 2012, 07:58 AM
GMC Founder
Yeah Nili is amazing!

Also this might be one of the best guitar instrumentals on one of the best guitar albums ever! It's definitely a personal favorite.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 12 2012, 09:14 AM
Geogre Lynch Version's better...

and her tone can'r come close to Macalpine's...

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 12 2012, 09:49 AM
Instructor
She's great ! Wish the camera holder would switch quicker for solos though !!

Notice how Tony listens out for that drum fill at 3.29 so they can all come back in together ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 13 2012, 01:30 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 12 2012, 02:58 AM) *
Yeah Nili is amazing!

Also this might be one of the best guitar instrumentals on one of the best guitar albums ever! It's definitely a personal favorite.

Well said smile.gif It's one of my all times favs as well. Really well composed. Tony is also an AMAZING classical piano player as it stands. He does a BRILLIANT piece on MAXIMUM SECURITY that just blew me away. Shred Piano smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 12 2012, 01:53 AM) *
I actually wrote a post back in March - we met at T-Mac's gig in Bucharest smile.gif

Nice! I must have missed it sad.gif I remember hearing about that gig and I think the video is on youtube. Maybe she will be our first female guitar instructor?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2012, 07:07 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 13 2012, 12:30 AM) *
Nice! I must have missed it sad.gif I remember hearing about that gig and I think the video is on youtube. Maybe she will be our first female guitar instructor?

wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 13 2012, 09:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 13 2012, 01:30 AM) *
Tony is also an AMAZING classical piano player as it stands. He does a BRILLIANT piece on MAXIMUM SECURITY that just blew me away. Shred Piano smile.gif

Todd

Shr-iano ? cool.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 12 2012, 06:53 AM) *

I remember that thread ! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:43 PM