Cubase Cuts Sound In Web Browser (solved)
Phil66
Mar 28 2015, 10:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello everyone,

I've just downloaded a trial of Cubase Elements 7. If I have a lesson running in my browser and open Cubase it cuts all sound from the browser. This isn't very helpful if I want to record myself whilst listening to the lesson for comparison.

Any ideas? Reason I ask is I'm thinking of changing my DAW to Cubase and also buying this as it supports and integrates with Cubase.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Phil

It's ok I sorted it.

Cubase had the wrong driver in it even though when I set it up I told it which driver to use rolleyes.gif

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Mertay
Mar 29 2015, 01:26 AM
GMC:er
Can happen smile.gif I always hit play right after such adjustment before opening a plug-in or closing the program.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mith
Mar 29 2015, 06:31 AM
I had the same problem as well when I started using it back in the day, windows or cubase would steal the audio driver and not let the other use it so have to use 2 sets of speakers. No biggy. Nowdays I have a laptop for internet things and then a studio computer for studio things

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 29 2015, 08:19 AM
I solved it. Even though I told it which driver to use it switched to the wrong one.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:45 PM