2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Native Instruments Sale, Everything's 50 percent off
Gary
Nov 28 2010, 01:35 AM
GMC:er
[quote name='OzRob' date='Nov 27 2010, 02:21 PM' post='506747']
The Kontrol unit acts as the soundcard/interface. It also has its own MIDI mapper so you can use it to control other software.

Thanks for post reply.. their site is now functional so I grabbed GR4 Kontrol version.

Gary

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 28 2010, 02:12 AM
Learning Roadie
The site is working okay, but it says: Due to overwhelming interest in the 50% off sale, our web servers are experiencing severe overload. If you are unable to access the NI Online Shop, please try back in another 24 hours. We are working to resolve the situation and apologize for the inconvenience. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 28 2010, 06:09 PM
Instructor
I knew it's about overload, they should watch that one out better. Their server costs are now bigger biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 30 2010, 01:13 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gary @ Nov 27 2010, 01:58 AM) *
Hi Todd,
Wondering if you could answer a question? I am assuming the full version version of GR4 with the Kontrol unit does not require the use of a tone port type device, or a high end sound card - seems both of these are handled by the Kontrol unit itself.

Thanks,
Gary

Almost didn't see the post, but just did! Be sure to message me directly for direct questions so I don't miss them in a strings of posts if possible. But greeat question! The good news is, any interface will work. You don't even have to use the Gr4 plugin as an input plugin. You can apply it to any track for stuff you've already recorded. There are patches that work on just about every instrument and on vocals. It's incredibly flexible and powerful. I love it.

KOMPLETE! RAWKS!

I"ve got the KOMPLETE bundle and it's amazing. Pretty everything cool they have that I wanted and it's got 90 GB of samples in the library. Just expansive. Sadly the KOMPLETE bundle isn't half off but, you can buy the bits you want and get half off. Komplete comes with GR4 and the Ramstein add on pack. But you can buy it by itself as well.

Todd

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 30 2010, 01:17 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:00 PM