2 Pages V  < 1 2  
The Best War Game Around?
Duncan
Jun 22 2009, 09:20 PM
GMC:er
You would have had a hard time blowing up that train on Battlefield 2 when it was purely a multiplayer game....It's still a classic though, and I've logged so many hours into it over the past 4/5ish years.

Call of duty is always going to be your best bet. COD4 and 5 are both fantastic and have amazing singleplayer and multiplayer. It's lame I'm going to be in Canada when Modern Warfare 2 comes out!

Crysis is just simply one of the best FPS I've ever played. You do however need a fairly decent PC to play it on high. Seeing as a lot of the enjoyment that comes out of it is from the sexy graphics. Crysis Warhead was even better than Crysis but obviously a lot shorter. Can't complain though for £15.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DaniHel
Jun 23 2009, 12:48 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Hopefully Battlefield Bad Company 2 wil come out late 09. 100% destructible environment, and it will be released for the PC too not only consoles so it will definately be an awesome game.

Battlefield 2 is my favorite fps so far, (i was quite the hardcore online player a few years back), bad company for ps3 was fun too but for me fps´belong under the mouse!

Also, eventually... sometime arround next year, diablo 3 will come out and i can die happy =P
Damn diablo 2 was so addictive, i had nightmares where i was playing in hardcore mode, my hp was reaching 0 i tried to do the tipical alt f4 to save my life but there was no keyboard so i alt+f4´d the pillow xD The stress that playing hardcore made lool

EDIT - For people who never played diablo. there was a mode called hardcore where when your character died, he really died no ressurection and you would loose all the items you had. So you had to make another character. The higher the character lvl the less you wanted him to die lol

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by DaniHel: Jun 23 2009, 01:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 25 2009, 03:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
I don't know if you could call Fall out 3 a war game, but it's very enjoyable!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:52 PM