Amazing Guitarist, Neil Zaza
Taka Perry
Nov 14 2013, 06:30 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey GMC,

I found this really cool piece on YouTube by Neil Zaza. I'm guessing a bunch you would already know this guy, but I only heard of him today, and I really like it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 14 2013, 07:40 AM
GMC:er
Love it biggrin.gif thanks dude.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 14 2013, 10:19 AM
Instructor
He's got a really great tone !

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 14 2013, 11:19 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah great player, I've got an instructional course of his

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Huargo
Nov 14 2013, 11:30 AM
Tone Seeker
I like his carvin guitar.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 14 2013, 02:54 PM
Instructor
You got it Taka...most of us probably know him allready smile.gif Not that long ago he was giging in Poland smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 15 2013, 06:45 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
How I do love a good happy song. smile.gif Thanks Taka! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Nov 15 2013, 07:20 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Nov 14 2013, 09:19 PM) *
Yeah great player, I've got an instructional course of his

Thats cool, what's it called? I like this kind of guitar playing over the shredy Yngwie Malmsteen stuff. I guess I'm a more melodic player naturally.

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 15 2013, 12:54 AM) *
You got it Taka...most of us probably know him allready smile.gif Not that long ago he was giging in Poland smile.gif

Ahh, I thought so. I really dig his style.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MichaelRdk
Nov 18 2013, 12:42 AM
Learning Roadie
He is really great, but i think he deserves to get way more noticed, doesnt actually seems to many people know him, or maybe it's just me that misses everything about him ? wink.gif
but anyway, yeah he ROCKS smile.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
Nov 18 2013, 01:02 AM
GMC:er
Yea that Dude is Incredible!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 18 2013, 05:01 PM
Instructor
I think that guys who he performed with are one of best proves for his talent smile.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Nov 19 2013, 06:46 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 19 2013, 03:01 AM) *
I think that guys who he performed with are one of best proves for his talent smile.gif

I always check out the backing guitarist in these kinds of shows, I'm a big fan of Dave Weiner too smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:57 PM