Cosmin And His First Lesson Published For Gmc, 16 November, 2010
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 15 2013, 10:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
Some years ago, on 16 November 2010 Cosmin published his first lesson for GMC. Today I found out this thing and I thought it would be nice to remember a little piece from his work smile.gif
I'm not a very good video editor but I tried to do my best (for many hours laugh.gif ). Of course the audio mix it's not should it be because I didn't have the original audio takes, just some copies wink.gif
I always make jokes but this time, Cosmin I want to congrats for all your activity from GMC. I hope You will enjoy this video and maybe I can make you smile for almost 8 minutes wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Nov 15 2013, 10:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's a great montage Monica smile.gif Meta is my favorite song, the first cut at the end was awesome.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Hajduk: Nov 15 2013, 10:51 PM

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 16 2013, 08:26 AM
Instructor
Wooooowww.... I'm speechless biggrin.gif Thank you Monica! There's not that great number of people that would've taken the time to do this, so there are no words to say how happy and honored I am feeling smile.gif Time passes quickly and I haven't realized when things have happened and now, come to think of it, 2010 is pretty far back...

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 16 2013, 08:27 AM

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 16 2013, 02:29 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Nov 15 2013, 09:50 PM) *
That's a great montage Monica smile.gif Meta is my favorite song, the first cut at the end was awesome.

I'm happy you like it smile.gif I also love Meta and I know his first cut was a new important step for him smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 16 2013, 07:26 AM) *
Wooooowww.... I'm speechless biggrin.gif Thank you Monica! There's not that great number of people that would've taken the time to do this, so there are no words to say how happy and honored I am feeling smile.gif Time passes quickly and I haven't realized when things have happened and now, come to think of it, 2010 is pretty far back...

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH!

I always have time to make a nice thing for great people wink.gif You really deserve your work to be mentioned smile.gif

BTW it's time for me to think what to do for your next anniversary laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Nov 16 2013, 02:30 PM

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 16 2013, 03:59 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Cosmin, that Jem of yours is brilliant. If I ever get to the stage where I could do a guitar like that justice I would love to get one.
And your 'rainy day' solo at 2.33 is one of the coolest whammy type solos Ive heard, seriously. Ive listened to that one countless times.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 16 2013, 05:14 PM
Instructor
Ha ha ha ha! Great job Monica! smile.gif Wow...it should take w while to make it wink.gif Very kind of Yours smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Nov 16 2013, 05:31 PM
GMC:er
That was a nice gift for Cosmins 3rd birthday Monica well done...What Bleez said about that Jem...I'm not a Jem fan...but that one makes me want one...You are class act Cosmin and a great part of the GMC experience cool.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Nov 16 2013, 08:06 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Monica that was awesome ! smile.gif And Cosmin, you are a great musician! We are lucky to have you here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 16 2013, 09:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 16 2013, 04:14 PM) *
Ha ha ha ha! Great job Monica! smile.gif Wow...it should take w while to make it wink.gif Very kind of Yours smile.gif

Thank you Darek smile.gif I can tell you just.... I started yesterday morning and in the next minute was dark outside biggrin.gif
BTW.......8 March 2014,.......hmmm...... I wonder what will happen then laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Headbanger @ Nov 16 2013, 04:31 PM) *
That was a nice gift for Cosmins 3rd birthday Monica well done...What Bleez said about that Jem...I'm not a Jem fan...but that one makes me want one...You are class act Cosmin and a great part of the GMC experience cool.gif

Thank you HB, I'm glad you like it smile.gif Ha,ha......actually was impossible not to like it ........did you seen how Cosmin wields the sword laugh.gif

QUOTE (Opetholic @ Nov 16 2013, 07:06 PM) *
Monica that was awesome ! smile.gif

Thank you, I'm really glad when simple things can make people to smile smile.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Nov 16 2013, 09:20 PM

+Quote Post
mad
Nov 16 2013, 09:27 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
ohmy.gif Wow! Now that was cool !! tongue.gif
Great job Monika and congrats Cosmin!!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Nov 16 2013, 10:42 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

That was fantastic! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lexman
Nov 17 2013, 12:13 AM
Learning Roadie
ohmy.gif That music at 2:00 sounds so laid back, it's amazing!
I gotta learn that!

Thanks for the nice video smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 17 2013, 12:36 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Lexman @ Nov 16 2013, 11:13 PM) *
ohmy.gif That music at 2:00 sounds so laid back, it's amazing!
I gotta learn that!

yeah, its a really good lesson. Quite tricky to get the quirky bends smile.gif
The voice of your guitar

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Spock
Nov 17 2013, 01:42 PM
I really enjoyed that - and FREAKIN' LOVE THAT SONG "META"!!!

My friend became a citizen of Romania this month, he's a jazz/blues player from Austin, Texas originally.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 17 2013, 04:23 PM
Instructor
Thank you very much guys biggrin.gif And once again thank you Monica, you made my day biggrin.gif Somehow, it felt like my B-day but in winter, hah! biggrin.gif Awesome or what?

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 18 2013, 05:04 PM
Wow!! Great job Monica!!!
Congrats to Cosmin too!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 19 2013, 07:56 AM
Learning Tone Master
Thank you guys, I'm really happy that you enjoyed my surprise for Cosmin smile.gif
You're welcome Cosmin and I'm glad I made your day wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 19 2013, 11:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Nov 19 2013, 06:56 AM) *
Thank you guys, I'm really happy that you enjoyed my surprise for Cosmin smile.gif
You're welcome Cosmin and I'm glad I made your day wink.gif

Hehe! It's always nice to be surrounded by people who think of you and surprise you with nice things, that's for certain biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:10 AM