8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
My Band Opens For Metallica
Hajduk
Mar 31 2014, 05:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome Pic Gab of you guys playing in front of that massive crowd, wow smile.gif congrats to you and the band smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 31 2014, 05:31 PM
Learning Tone Master

Great pictures!!! Seem that Cirse had an amazing weekend filled with a bunch of emotional feelings smile.gif I'm more than happy for you and I'm sure that, this it's just the beginning for what it will come! Big congrats for all Cirse team! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 31 2014, 06:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Mar 31 2014, 01:20 PM) *
Awesome Pic Gab of you guys playing in front of that massive crowd, wow smile.gif congrats to you and the band smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 31 2014, 01:31 PM) *
Great pictures!!! Seem that Cirse had an amazing weekend filled with a bunch of emotional feelings smile.gif I'm more than happy for you and I'm sure that, this it's just the beginning for what it will come! Big congrats for all Cirse team! smile.gif

Thanks a lot friends. We are still like dreaming... smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
wavo
Mar 31 2014, 06:25 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 31 2014, 05:08 PM) *
Thanks a lot friends. We are still like dreaming... smile.gif

What an awesome weekend Gab! I loved reading your story, so happy for you. You rock! cool.gif

+Quote Post
krakou
Mar 31 2014, 06:57 PM
Learning Roadie
Really, really happy for you and your band Gabe.
You're such a nice and open minded dude, so much dedicated to music and motivated to share your passion.
Was great to read your review !

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 31 2014, 07:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wavo @ Mar 31 2014, 02:25 PM) *
What an awesome weekend Gab! I loved reading your story, so happy for you. You rock! cool.gif

QUOTE (krakou @ Mar 31 2014, 02:57 PM) *
Really, really happy for you and your band Gabe.
You're such a nice and open minded dude, so much dedicated to music and motivated to share your passion.
Was great to read your review !

thanks for you kind words guys. I'm glad that I can share with you the details of such a big experience. And once again, I hope that you guys live a similar experience soon. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 31 2014, 08:05 PM
I'm very happy for you mate! Sounds that you had very awesome weekend wink.gif
Your story about last weekend was very interesting to read and full of emotions.
Thanks for so detailed description about it.
It made me feel so good and happy for your and the whole band. Remember those feelings.
Very big congrats!!! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 31 2014, 08:06 PM
That's Brilliant Gab...Congrats to you all,you deserved that...I'm very relieved it went well and I am sure you will find yourself supporting other big Bands now...Maybe topping the bill!!!! Loved the photos and story!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
philm
Mar 31 2014, 09:09 PM
Wow amazing gab! Many congratulations, you and your band deserve it! And now I can also say my guitar mentor supported Metallica laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 1 2014, 11:53 AM
Instructor
So did You give an autograph to Kirk ?biggrin.gif Did they let You play guest solo in "Master of Puppets" ?biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 1 2014, 01:27 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 31 2014, 03:39 PM) *
Hello friends!! Here I'm back from the best weekend ever!! We had a lot of mixed feelings and everything has been so intense. I would like to tell you in detail the most amazing moments.

Here we go!

[

Ok guys, sorry for the long post, but I consider you my friends and I wanted to share this experience which I wish that every musician that dedicates his life to play an instrument and to create music could feel what I've felt this weekend. smile.gif

Tears in my eyes reading about yours , thanks for letting us in and giving us enough of the story that we could empathize like we were there watching you.And we feel like much more than friends

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Apr 1 2014, 01:39 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 31 2014, 03:39 PM) *
Hello friends!! Here I'm back from the best weekend ever!! We had a lot of mixed feelings and everything has been so intense. I would like to tell you in detail the most amazing moments.

That's awesome Gab
I hope this is only the begining biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2014, 03:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Mar 31 2014, 04:05 PM) *
I'm very happy for you mate! Sounds that you had very awesome weekend wink.gif
Your story about last weekend was very interesting to read and full of emotions.
Thanks for so detailed description about it.
It made me feel so good and happy for your and the whole band. Remember those feelings.
Very big congrats!!! rolleyes.gif

Thanks friend! I won't forget this beautiful weekend. smile.gif

QUOTE (Headbanger @ Mar 31 2014, 04:06 PM) *
That's Brilliant Gab...Congrats to you all,you deserved that...I'm very relieved it went well and I am sure you will find yourself supporting other big Bands now...Maybe topping the bill!!!! Loved the photos and story!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks for your support mate. I feel the positive energy. smile.gif

QUOTE (philm @ Mar 31 2014, 05:09 PM) *
Wow amazing gab! Many congratulations, you and your band deserve it! And now I can also say my guitar mentor supported Metallica laugh.gif

hahaha yeah, you can, but it doesn't make a difference in my teaching quality. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 1 2014, 07:53 AM) *
So did You give an autograph to Kirk ?biggrin.gif Did they let You play guest solo in "Master of Puppets" ?biggrin.gif

hahaha no, we just talked and took some pics. When we took the photo with the whole band he was the only one with his guitar, warming up.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 1 2014, 09:27 AM) *
Tears in my eyes reading about yours , thanks for letting us in and giving us enough of the story that we could empathize like we were there watching you.And we feel like much more than friends

Thanks for your nice words! I really wanted you to connect to what happened. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 1 2014, 09:01 PM
Learning Roadie
We're all so proud of you and Cirse, It's a great motivation to see these sort of opportunities happening to a band and musicians because of hard work and determination.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Rileyandrew29
Apr 1 2014, 09:53 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow!!! That is amazing!! Congrats my friend biggrin.gif

Thanks you for sharing your experience in such detail!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 1 2014, 09:58 PM
Instructor
Gabi! Now, what will the outcome of this gig bring up for Cirse? smile.gif I always like to enjoy the moment, but it's always important to see how you can project this awesomely incredible experience into the future of your band. You can't stop, that's for certain, so I am sure a lot of thoughts swarm in your mind smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2014, 10:05 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Here you can see pics from the show and backstage:

http://tinyurl.com/mc65294

and believe it or not, this pic was shared by a fan at our facebook telling that James was watching our show from there!! smile.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 1 2014, 05:58 PM) *
Gabi! Now, what will the outcome of this gig bring up for Cirse? smile.gif I always like to enjoy the moment, but it's always important to see how you can project this awesomely incredible experience into the future of your band. You can't stop, that's for certain, so I am sure a lot of thoughts swarm in your mind smile.gif

yes! life continues! We have an important gig on 12th April at the center of the city and then we start with many gigs in the whole country. The idea is to reach other countries too, let's see what happens. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 2 2014, 08:09 AM
Instructor
I'd love to see the day when someone takes a pic of James Hetfield watching my gig biggrin.gif

Good thing mate - a band is like a business - you always have to think about what you need to do next smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 2 2014, 08:32 AM
Instructor
Gabriel...did You ever feel that no matter for how many people You play, stage is always same small ?smile.gif I mean not the space literally but the feeling of being in some narrow place while all those people are somewhere out there ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 2 2014, 08:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 2 2014, 04:32 AM) *
Gabriel...did You ever feel that no matter for how many people You play, stage is always same small ?smile.gif I mean not the space literally but the feeling of being in some narrow place while all those people are somewhere out there ?smile.gif

I'm not sure about the feeling that you describe mate... but I can say I just noticed that the Stadium was full when I saw the pictures later. I didn't note the immensity of the show while we were playing. Even I didn't know that we were using the big lateral screens.

Attached Image

Attached Image

and this is the big moment:

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:43 AM