2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Got My Booster Shot Yesterday Feel Awful Today
Todd Simpson
Nov 17 2021, 04:34 PM
GMC:er
I feel terrible. nausea, pounding headache, "covid arm", stuffy nose, fatigue. Uggh. Anyone else got the third shot yet?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 17 2021, 05:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Got mine next Tuesday had my first ever flu jab today.

I hope you feel better soon buddy wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 17 2021, 07:49 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
We got the booster 4 weeks ago or so. Both of our arms were really sore. Stacie's much more than mine, she felt pretty good otherwise though. I was a bit sick for a couple of days but it wasn't too bad.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 17 2021, 08:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
I was supposed to get mine today, but during the night I was feeling more and more ill - cold and a sore throat, so I ended up cancelling my plans for today and the 3rd vaccine shot I was supposed to get today. I'll get the shot another time, no big deal. Just more annoying becoming ill with cold, sore throat, headache and such. Probably overdue though, as I've avoided this for more than 3 years now smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 17 2021, 09:15 PM
I woke up feeling like a had a cold/flu. I should have expected it given how rough the second shot was. Some folks have no issues at all smile.gif I wouldn't make any big plans for a few day after your third shot just in case.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 17 2021, 03:26 PM) *
I was supposed to get mine today, but during the night I was feeling more and more ill - cold and a sore throat, so I ended up cancelling my plans for today and the 3rd vaccine shot I was supposed to get today. I'll get the shot another time, no big deal. Just more annoying becoming ill with cold, sore throat, headache and such. Probably overdue though, as I've avoided this for more than 3 years now smile.gif

Thanks buddy smile.gif got my flu shot and shingles shot the same day a bit back. next year they may just roll all the shots together?

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 17 2021, 12:43 PM) *
Got mine next Tuesday had my first ever flu jab today.

I hope you feel better soon buddy wink.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 18 2021, 12:47 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 17 2021, 09:15 PM) *
I woke up feeling like a had a cold/flu. I should have expected it given how rough the second shot was. Some folks have no issues at all smile.gif I wouldn't make any big plans for a few day after your third shot just in case.

Thanks buddy smile.gif got my flu shot and shingles shot the same day a bit back. next year they may just roll all the shots together?

no extra fingers growing yet I hope , come on.. laugh a little

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 19 2021, 05:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
Went and got tested for Covid earlier today, just to be on the safe side, as I'm seeing a few people tomorrow and will be at a Christmas party on Saturday. I've had a bit of a sore throat, and while I didn't think it was Covid, I thought it better to be certain. I had my third shot planned, but postponed it. Gonna get it soon though.

(Didn't have Covid btw)

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Nov 19 2021, 07:33 AM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 19 2021, 07:32 AM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 17 2021, 07:26 PM) *

Good call, friend of mine was hangover the day he got his shot and was terrible for a few days. As he got the other sober he had near zero symptoms. This is why I recommend friends to get their shots in top condition if possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 19 2021, 11:50 PM
Glad you don't have it smile.gif Mertay is spot on suggesting to take it in top form imho. it's hard enough as it is. Fest better briefly then back to awful again. Now it's in waves of bad.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 19 2021, 12:21 AM) *
Went and got tested for Covid earlier today, just to be on the safe side, as I'm seeing a few people tomorrow and will be at a Christmas party on Saturday. I've had a bit of a sore throat, and while I didn't think it was Covid, I thought it better to be certain. I had my third shot planned, but postponed it. Gonna get it soon though.

(Didn't have Covid btw)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 20 2021, 10:07 PM
CDC has now said that EVERYONE should get a Booster Shot. I already got mine just ahead of this. The good news is that we have tons of places to get shots and it' free. still, we have some people who refuse to be vaccinated.

ALL TSA folks must be vaccinated or be sent home. Ahead of massive thanksgiving airport travel, this could create a bottleneck. I'm not thrilled about seeing the NATIONAL GUARD used as a fill in for various work force segments that have been reduced by covid related issues. it's just disturbing to see folks in uniforms all over the country. Hopefully it won't last much longer.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 23 2021, 04:58 PM
Just had mine, so far so good, let's see what tomorrow brings.

Work colleague has to go home after getting a positive PCR result yesterday, his wife is positive but over here, as long as you've been double jabbed and show no symptoms you can work. Crazy thing is, he's been paranoid and been doing loads of LFTs, about ten at the weekend, all negative, he even did one yesterday when he got home, still negative, makes me wonder if his result is a false positive.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 24 2021, 09:35 PM
UPDATE:
Well, all day my shoulder has felt like it has been hit with a baseball bat that was held by Mike Tyson.

Most of the day I've felt sick and had a headache.

This evening, all of those are still there but I am extremely tired, I don't know if the tiredness is how I would have felt anyway, if it's due to the jab or if it's due to some funk currently going on in my head.

My wife has hers on December the second so I've just acted like everything is okay, she's always worried about vaccine side effects so I don't want to put her off going for hers.

Let's hope it's all good tomorrow wink.gif

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 25 2021, 08:26 AM
Woke up this morning
Got some good news,
I ain't got no more
Booster blues smile.gif

All aches, pains, sickness and tiredness are gone smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 25 2021, 09:24 PM
Very glad to hear!! The booster blues are just no fun. I'm glad it's over fairly quickly smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 25 2021, 03:26 AM) *
Woke up this morning
Got some good news,
I ain't got no more
Booster blues smile.gif

All aches, pains, sickness and tiredness are gone smile.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 28 2021, 04:45 AM
Learning Tone Master
is this thread supposed to make want to get it

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 28 2021, 09:49 AM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 28 2021, 03:45 AM) *

This thread isn't supposed to do anything other than chat about booster side effects. Surely a day or two of side effects is worth it to reduce chances of getting C19 or reduce the impact of you do get it.

Your body your choice wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 28 2021, 01:14 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 28 2021, 09:49 AM) *
This thread isn't supposed to do anything other than chat about booster side effects. Surely a day or two of side effects is worth it to reduce chances of getting C19 or reduce the impact of you do get it.

Your body your choice wink.gif

Todd's "news" sources have nothing to do with side affects .. miss me with that
If you tell me but not Todd , how am I supposed to take that?

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Nov 28 2021, 01:16 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 28 2021, 02:06 PM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 28 2021, 12:14 PM) *
Todd's "news" sources have nothing to do with side affects .. miss me with that
If you tell me but not Todd , how am I supposed to take that?

You asked about the thread, I answered. Todd didn't ask wink.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Nov 28 2021, 06:09 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 28 2021, 04:08 PM
Back to the regularly scheduled programming ...

Both my wife and I will be getting our 3rd jab on the 8th. And then we're gonna get coffee and and a croissant.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 28 2021, 06:13 PM
Seems you need a personal reply so here goes smile.gif I created this thread so we could share our experiences with the Jab. Don't care if folks get it or not, thats not my call. I just wanted to share my experience and hear other peoples as well. smile.gif I have been sharing news bits that seemed relevant. Feel free to add your own of course. All are welcome. Surely we won't always like each others youtube clips as one persons 'msm" is another persons "fake news" but still, all voices are welcome here.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 27 2021, 11:45 PM) *

Please do let us know how it goes for you guys smile.gif I didn't enjoy the first few days after the jab but some people have no side effects at all.

QUOTE (klasaine @ Nov 28 2021, 11:08 AM) *
Back to the regularly scheduled programming ...

Both my wife and I will be getting our 3rd jab on the 8th. And then we're gonna get coffee and and a croissant.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 28 2021, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:11 AM