Issac Albeniz's Asturias
The Uncreator
Jun 24 2008, 09:10 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I was wondering if you could do a lesson on this particular piece, Its one of my favorite and by far a classic. I was thinking maybe not the whole song necessarily, But just the main melody would make a great lesson for developing technique and speed, while learning a classic song for classical guitar.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 25 2008, 08:42 AM
GMC:er
Sorry to use your area Kosei before you but there is already a lesson on this piece here

That is Part 4 and has links to the first 3 parts.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 25 2008, 03:35 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Wow I didnt even know about those laugh.gif

No problem OC, Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 25 2008, 03:38 PM
GMC:er
Only missed 4 of them lol biggrin.gif Also I think Vinod did a great job with this. I don't think I could play for 6 minutes without messing up and he makes it sound great biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jun 25 2008, 03:38 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:46 PM