Guitar Heat Map
Todd Simpson
May 30 2013, 10:59 PM
GMC:er
Very interesting results on this site. Pick your fav band and see where they spend most of their time on the guitar neck. Slayer was hilarious smile.gif The more times they hit a given note in their songs, the brighter red that dot is on the fret board.

http://fretboardheatmaps.com/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 31 2013, 12:03 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 30 2013, 09:59 PM) *
Very interesting results on this site. Pick your fav band and see where they spend most of their time on the guitar neck. Slayer was hilarious smile.gif The more times they hit a given note in their songs, the brighter red that dot is on the fret board.

http://fretboardheatmaps.com/

Nice smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 9 2013, 10:32 PM
Thanks smile.gif I thought it was quite spiff. So far you and I are the only ones evidently smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Mertay @ May 30 2013, 07:03 PM) *
Nice smile.gif

+Quote Post
korblitz
Jun 9 2013, 11:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I recently posted this quite a while back, Todd.

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Jun 10 2013, 12:37 AM
Great app. Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani and Steve Vai seem to use more of the fretboard than most of the others. Thanks Todd for sharing.

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 10 2013, 01:25 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Pretty sweet that they included Brand New being they are such a small band.

Really cool when it came to them and the Stripes for me! Thanks for posting!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:21 PM