Darius Wave - First Video Chat Today At 19.00 London Time
Darius Wave
Mar 26 2013, 02:14 PM
Instructor
Hi the folks!

Just wanted to invite You to my video chat at 19.00 London time, today. Main topic for today would be right hand alternate picking concepts. See ya then! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
TreyDeschamp
Mar 26 2013, 05:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Awesome man! Hope it goes well! I'll be in class at that time!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by TreyDeschamp: Mar 26 2013, 05:55 PM

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 26 2013, 07:57 PM
GMC:er
Congratulations on your first chatroom lesson...good luck and hope it goes well !

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 26 2013, 09:39 PM
Instructor
thanx for being there! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 27 2013, 11:39 AM
Instructor
Howdy Darius, if I'll be around I'll drop by to say hi! wink.gif Best of luck man!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 27 2013, 12:46 PM
Instructor
that's would be next Tuesday Cosmin wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 27 2013, 01:22 PM
Instructor
Oh, I had the impression it was tonight sad.gif On Tuesdays I am not at home at that hour usually.. Oh well, we'll see what's what when the time arrives smile.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Mar 27 2013, 04:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
I would just like to mention, for Cosmin and anyone else who could not attend the live chat yesterday, that it was really interesting.
Darius shared his insight in some different aspects of picking (with focus on alternate picking); picking from fingers, wrist or elbow; how certain moments require certain moves to get the motion as smooth and small as possible (in order to prepare for higher speeds!!).

Very promising and I'm looking forward to next Tuesday!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 27 2013, 04:47 PM
Instructor
HungryForHeaven...I hope You'll try some of those concepts smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Mar 28 2013, 01:24 PM
GMC:er
Darn,

Unfortunatelly i won't be able to partcipate in your chat Darius, since my training starts at 20:00 CET. Darn!!

But i watched your session on replay and it was pretty good!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 28 2013, 01:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Mar 28 2013, 01:24 PM) *
Darn,

Unfortunatelly i won't be able to partcipate in your chat Darius, since my training starts at 20:00 CET. Darn!!

But i watched your session on replay and it was pretty good!

I understand Slavenko. We all have things to be done in the evenings. I hope You could join the chat some other time! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:44 AM