Fractal Audio Systems, Incredible sound!!
Ramiro Delforte
Feb 15 2010, 07:32 AM
Instructor
Perhaps you are familiar with this kind of gear but to me was an incredible finding smile.gif

I hope you like it!

http://www.fractalaudio.com/experience.html

This is the equipment that Alex Machacek uses to record all this.

http://store.fractalaudio.com/axefx.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 15 2010, 08:32 AM
Learning Tone Master
Yeah, I'm familiar with it - on the internet, since the company has no distributors... grrrr...
Awesome playing, never heard of that guy, he plays very much like Holdsworth. Thx. for sharing!

//Staffay

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Feb 15 2010, 08:50 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I'm "familiar" with it as well, looks like a great product smile.gif

Muris has one now I think, lucky bum laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SensaiLee
Mar 2 2010, 05:01 PM
GMC:er
If you can get one - get it!

I'm lucky to have an AxeFx along with two RCF Art 322a active FRFR-speakers and a Gordius Little Giant Midi-Footcontroller... all I can say is.... wow!

At first it might seem a little bit expensive but once you've acquired one of these units it'll take a long time since you'll ever want something else again. You will end up in selling most of all other gear you have and by the way it dramatically reduces the daily GAS we all have to deal with ;-)

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Mar 2 2010, 05:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Yeah, the AxeFx is, in a word, awesome.

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
sted
Mar 3 2010, 04:47 PM
Learning Rock Star
Had gas for one of these for a while but they are serious money!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:15 AM