Ips Error
Artemus
May 14 2009, 12:29 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Hi Kris,
just thought I'd bring this to your attention. It happens whenever I try to upload to the IP.Gallery. I'm told there is an IPS Driver Error and the message reads "There appears to be an error with the database"
Same problem occurs when I different browsers or different computers.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 14 2009, 08:26 AM
GMC Founder
Hmm I tested an image and it worked for me - is it still happening to you? Is someone else experiencing this?

By the way that's an awesome IA picture you have got! biggrin.gif (check it here)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 14 2009, 12:13 PM
Hehe. Mattias is an awesome guy! I'm a big Freak Kitchen/Guitar fanboy..
Anyhow, yes I'm still having the same problem. I've also noticed that my album states there are 0 images even though images are existent when viewing the gallery. Here's a screenshot of the error I receive:
Attached Image

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 14 2009, 12:20 PM
GMC Founder
But I can see that you have uploaded images today - does this only happen once in a while? (any info we can get helps)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 14 2009, 12:46 PM
Yes I uploaded to see if I got any more errors - I did. The error occurs everytime I upload an image on the IP.Gallery - I receive the screenshot above. Clicking on the link to refresh sends me to the forum homepage. Even though I receive the error the image does upload, however the gallery page doesn't list that my album contains any images. Clicking to view the gallery shows that they are there though.
Very perplexing..

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2009, 09:48 AM
GMC Founder
This has now been fixed!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artemus
Jun 3 2009, 11:27 AM
Indeed. Thanks very muchly Kris! Greatly appreciated smile.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:25 AM