Bfmv, Concert
Nava
Mar 24 2013, 08:57 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Tonight is the night biggrin.gif

Bullet For My Valentine and Halestorm as supportband. It will be a blast!

Have a nice Saturday, I know I will cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 24 2013, 09:37 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Cool , have a GOOD TIME !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Mar 24 2013, 12:12 PM
GMC:er
I love BFMV mate. Such a great band

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 24 2013, 01:02 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Enjoy, never saw BFMV live but one day I will smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 24 2013, 01:59 PM
Awesome man! Met them and saw their show when they were on tour for Fever. Let us know how it was!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 24 2013, 05:43 PM
Instructor
Amazing! BFMV is an amazing band, and heard a song by the other band and it was great. Have a good time!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 25 2013, 02:09 PM
GMC:er
Hope it was a good show!!!
Halestorm are a great band live!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Nava
Mar 25 2013, 08:03 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
It was really a crazy night!
Miss May I was cancelled because one of them was really sick (did'nt know they were playing).

But Halestorm was great! Lzzy is an outstanding female singer, really got the touch with the crowd..and her voice..uff.. STRONG is the word:)

BFMV - - - -

I have seen both Van Halen, Motley Crue, Ac/Dc, Scorpions and u cannot compare BIG concerts with smaller/tighter scens..but this was by far a fantastic gig from BFMV. The sound from singer, growler, bassist, drummer and guitarist was amazing..everything was perfect and u could hear every single sound and it was perfect! Not a tone was wrong and that surprised me wink.gif And the volume was just enough not to become deaf tongue.gif

"Padge"... to see him close and live...it looks so simple, yet he plays so fast and precise. When it icame to harmonized parts..well, u have to be realize!

If u got a opportunity, go see them. Its SO worth it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif 17 songs, an hour and a half.. excellent!!

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 25 2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah Padge is fantastic. My favorite guitarist next to Paul Gilbert and Alexi Laiho (I know they are all different laugh.gif )

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:09 PM