Metal Patterns GMC - 20 minutes

Ben's land of Legato - 15 minutes

Ben's Vibrato Oddessey - 15 minutes

Alternate workout GMC - 20 minutes

Funk Rhyth GMC - 20 minutes

SRV - from gmc, - 20 minutes

Learning a part of a song - 30 minutes to 1 hour

Improvisation - 30 minutes

thats a daily thing , started last week! once i finish a certain lesson ofcourse i plan to record it and move on to the next.
please let me know what you guys think , thanks!

-Leonard

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 22 2012, 11:46 AM
Instructor
I can't criticize anything here Leonard, it all looks good to me ! smile.gif

Just beware of times when you feel bored and it starts to feel like work instead of enjoyment. It's good to change things around sometimes just to keep variety. You don't necessarily even have to change exercises but maybe change the amount of time you devote to each one sometimes smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Feb 22 2012, 12:48 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Don't take life too seriously and practice like I do. The thing is, I should probably play my violin instead of my guitar. tongue.gif

I do the practice routine contained in the link three days out of the week. The other four days consist of the same schedule cut into halves.

http://picksnlicks.com/Guitar%20Lessons/Ex..._workout_1.html

That is my current routine. I substitute the Exercises section for Todd's Weekly Lessons. It fits perfectly. I Substitute my Sight Reading for practicing on a drum pad, and I substitute my Music Theory for Piano(I feel that it will be easier for me to learn theory and Piano at the same time, since it gives me something to apply it to).

DO NOT DO THIS.

Use it as a basis for a practice routine. You will stay sane that way. wink.gif

EDIT: Yours looks great, by the way. The hardest part of chasing any endeavour is putting in the time. It is the same with fitness. Don't give up, and you will see rapid improvement!

This post has been edited by Nihilist1: Feb 22 2012, 01:11 PM

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Feb 22 2012, 12:53 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Well, if you can do all those, thats great. I would just concentrate on one thing. Looks like lot of things going in there. I can't multitask. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 22 2012, 02:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Feb 22 2012, 11:53 AM) *
Well, if you can do all those, thats great. I would just concentrate on one thing. Looks like lot of things going in there. I can't multitask. biggrin.gif

Yeah I get too scattered when there's more than 3 things that I want to practise !!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Feb 22 2012, 04:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (leonard478 @ Feb 21 2012, 11:48 PM) *
Sight reading - 30 minutes

Practicing songs, rhythms, chords i already know- 1 hour

Metal Patterns GMC - 20 minutes

Ben's land of Legato - 15 minutes

Ben's Vibrato Oddessey - 15 minutes

Alternate workout GMC - 20 minutes

Funk Rhyth GMC - 20 minutes

SRV - from gmc, - 20 minutes

Learning a part of a song - 30 minutes to 1 hour

Improvisation - 30 minutes

thats a daily thing , started last week! once i finish a certain lesson ofcourse i plan to record it and move on to the next.
please let me know what you guys think , thanks!

-Leonard

All looks good to me! Very organized and right to the point!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 22 2012, 09:48 PM
Instructor
Wow ,great concept Leonard ! Stick to it and very soon you'll see a improvement !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2012, 12:46 PM
Instructor
Nothing to criticize on my behalf either man! Very good, organized, let's see the results! biggrin.gif My fingers are itching to grade a 10 on those lessons tongue.gif

+Quote Post
eMGie
Feb 23 2012, 04:21 PM
GMC:er
For me i looks great. smile.gif For me it was always too hard to follow a specific routine for more than a week or two. I was getting easily bored and changed everything. sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:01 PM