Greetings From Bulgaira, Introducing myself
Quantum
Dec 22 2012, 08:59 PM
GMC:er
Hello, everybody!

My name is Dian Dimitrov and I'm 18.
I live in Silistra, a small bulgarian town located on the Danube river.
I play the guitar since I was 5, so that makes it 13 years. My mother is a guitar teacher, so I first started
playing classical music (with a classical guitar). When I was 11, I got my Stratocaster and I started playing
rock & heavy metal. Now I'm interested in blues. My town is pretty small, so I haven't got any friends here,
who can play the guitar at this level. This is the reason, that I didn't have any motivation and although I've been
playing guitar for 13 years, I haven't made any great progress yet (my mother can teach me only classical pieces).
My guitar is cheap and the strings are too far from the neck, so it's hard for me to play at high speeds. (I still love my guitar though! ^^)

Last month I started playing in a rock band and I enjoy it, but I always dreamed of someone, who could teach me
some advanced techniques and give me some tips. I qualify myself as an intermediate.

I'm glad that I have the opportunity to work with you and I'm really looking forward to improving my playing and improvisation skills.
I will also be grateful if you could give me some tips on how to use the website, so I could take the most of it. I started playing every lesson from the beginning (maybe there is still something useful in the basic videos), but it seems impossible to play the all and I really want to get to the more advanced sooner. Any advice?
I really enjoy the Bushido classes, but I wonder if I should first play all the challanges, before signing in.

Thanks!

PS: I mixed up the title. It's "Bulgaria".

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Quantum: Dec 22 2012, 09:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:36 AM