Stupid Ebay
Kevin98497
Mar 10 2008, 09:55 PM
GMC:er
i got my dad to put my marshall avt275 on ebay because it was just too roomy for my little room.
so a week went past and the auction finished at £350 with 2nd chance person at £300 and 3rd chance person £275
now i was real happy, but then my dad got a emai, turns out the first winner's account was hacked or something so he supposedly didnt bid for it (it is pretty high bid anyway)

now here come the best part, because the first winner didnt want to pay, ebay decided to say we have to delete your listing and no we wont charge you service fee, but we will also ignor that you wasted about 30 minutes typing the damn thing out and taking the photos, and a week of long waiting

ebay is just stupid, they could have just llt me have the second chance offer, and if that persons hacked, the 3rd chance, and then the forth chance and so on. but no, they go and delete everything that was important and dont even apologise.

this also just reminded me, why didnt i sell it on gmc?
if anyone wants it pm me offer smile.gif before i sell it, which probably wont be soon lol...no one ever buys my stuff
the post to UK is like £25 and i dont think it will be a gd idea sending to somewhere off uk coz it will be pricey a 35kg amp.

this also brings me to the point, im gonna get a pod x3 live (should i get xt live or x3 live?)after i sell the amp, so i will be passing on a korg a4 guitar multieffects unit for free in a bit, whoever wants it just need to pay postage, ill put that up in classified when i get my x3

Oh just got another idea, if anyone want to swap a pod x3 live for the amp that would be pretty cool. providing that the the x3 live is not broken obviously...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: Mar 10 2008, 10:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Spreedmaster
Mar 10 2008, 10:01 PM
Yeah ebay sucks! I tried to sell my mockingbird on ebay and after spending about 2hrs taking pictures and wrightig the damn thing I got a big error message saying to try again later deleting everything I wrote!!! dry.gif But then I fell in love with it all over again and was so happy i didnt sell it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 11 2008, 12:11 AM
Instructor
I wish I had that eBay that sucks sad.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Mar 11 2008, 12:17 AM
Instructor
I tried to sell something once as well.
And I did all typing,picts etc. dry.gif
But then laugh.gif since our PayPal cannot receive money laugh.gif I got message "you cannot sell" laugh.gif

That's WHY I'm buying things all the time laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Slammer
Mar 11 2008, 12:21 AM
QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 10 2008, 07:17 PM) *
But then laugh.gif since our PayPal cannot receive money laugh.gif I got message "you cannot sell" laugh.gif

I've never seen Muris so Happy ^^^

ohmy.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Mar 11 2008, 10:00 PM
QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 10 2008, 11:17 PM) *

lol

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 11 2008, 11:37 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 11 2008, 12:17 AM) *

Hahaha laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Mar 12 2008, 01:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slammer @ Mar 11 2008, 12:21 AM) *
I've never seen Muris so Happy ^^^

ohmy.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

That'd be sickness Slamm laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Angelica
Mar 12 2008, 02:19 PM
If I had a MArshall I would never have sold it but kept it for better times..... There's always time for a Marshall amp sooner or later wink.gif

--------------------

It's better to please much to a few, than to please a few to many

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Mar 12 2008, 11:31 PM
QUOTE (Angelica @ Mar 12 2008, 01:19 PM) *
If I had a MArshall I would never have sold it but kept it for better times..... There's always time for a Marshall amp sooner or later wink.gif

there is indeeed, but then again its better to sell it for now and buy one another time rather than keep it now and have it dissapear or destroyed in the process of moving house im not that bonded with the amp anyway lol if it was all tube an d all maybee but it isnt so meh laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:30 AM