My Bands New Song (demo), any suggestions?
Jollygreengiant1
Sep 13 2009, 09:00 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
My bands demo, nothing has been editied yet and a solo is going to be added in the godzilla style part anything you think could be improved?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0eDAJLyI1M

QUOTE (Jollygreengiant1 @ Sep 13 2009, 08:50 PM) *
My bands demo, nothing has been editied yet and a solo is going to be added in the godzilla style part anything you think could be improved?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0eDAJLyI1M

oh and i know about the typo in the name, oops!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
muntahunta
Sep 13 2009, 09:05 PM
Learning Roadie
I like the song man, you guy's are a band i shall be keeping an eye out for smile.gif

Reminds me of a godsmack song.

do me a favour and introduce your singer to shinedown, I think he could learn alot from studying Brent Smith (Singer tongue.gif)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ Dual EMG 81 Pickups. Size 11 Strings.
Ibanez GRG170DX w/ Scallopd frets 17-24 - w/ Dimebucker and APH-1.
Tanglewood TW28 STR DLX CE INDIANA Acoustic Guitar
NEW: Dean Deceiver w/ EMG 81/EMG 85 Pickups
Effects:
Pod XT Live AND Pod X3 Live
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

Fly From The Inside (Cover)
So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:
Chris Kerswell Soundclick Page

Check out Munta's Step By Step Songwriting Lesson

+Quote Post
Jollygreengiant1
Sep 13 2009, 09:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (muntahunta @ Sep 13 2009, 09:05 PM) *
I like the song man, you guy's are a band i shall be keeping an eye out for smile.gif

Reminds me of a godsmack song.

do me a favour and introduce your singer to shinedown, I think he could learn alot from studying Brent Smith (Singer tongue.gif)

thanks, ive just been listening to some shinedown songs now, i think out singer will like them alot

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 13 2009, 09:11 PM
Instructor
I have nothing to suggest apart from some better production. Vocal is too much in front of everything and guitars can be sharper in the mix. I really like the drums. You said that it hasn't been edited so I hope this will all be fixed smile.gif The song is really cool.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Jollygreengiant1
Sep 13 2009, 09:12 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 13 2009, 09:11 PM) *
I have nothing to suggest apart from some better production. Vocal is too much in front of everything and guitars can be sharper in the mix. I really like the drums. You said that it hasn't been edited so I hope this will all be fixed smile.gif The song is really cool.

thanks alot emir! ill keep that in mind when we are editing it in a few weeks

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 14 2009, 10:38 PM
Instructor
I really like the song, it rocks man. The mix however needs a lot work, it's bassy, flumsy, and two dimensional. If you need some mixing tips, I'll be glad to help.

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Sep 14 2009, 10:39 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:33 AM