Hello All
videopathy
Apr 29 2007, 01:25 AM
GMC:er
I just signed up 2 nights ago, and have been browsing the site and checking out the lessons. My name is KJ and I'm from Regina Saskatchewan. I'm currently studying towards a degree in economics. I've been playing guitar off and on for about 16 years, but have only really been taking it seriously for about a year.

I currently play a black Gibson SG (electric), Gibson Gospel (accoustic) and my amp is Fender 2x12 Ultimate Chorus. I do not currently own or use any effects pedals (My old guitar set-up, and all of my guitars - Not my amp -were stolen about a year ago when my house was broken into).

My favorite bands/artists are John Fogerty/Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Woody Guthrie, Ramones, Billy Joel, Alvin Lee/Ten Years After, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Nirvana and too many more to list.

Aside from Music and Guitar, I love Major League Baseball (my favorite team is the Chicago Cubs (NL), and my favorite AL team (second only to the Cubs in MLB) is the Boston Red Sox). I also love playing poker whenever I can find a game. One of my biggest life long passions has been professional wrestling, and over the years I have collected thousands of video tapes and dvds. Apart from that I'm also fond of Computers, Movies and Books (strictly non-fiction).

That's about it for now, look forward to meeting you all,
Cheers,
KJ

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by videopathy: Apr 29 2007, 01:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:25 PM