2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Over 100 Posts
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 10 2007, 07:44 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Slammer @ Jul 10 2007, 02:00 PM) *
but it was!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I guess you psted in another thread immediately afterwards so I'll let you off smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 10 2007, 07:55 PM
GMC:er
We'll believe you, thousands wouldn't wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 10 2007, 10:36 PM
Lets go fishing!
OK OK guys - I seriously deserved to be ripped on for that !

BUT 99% of the posts were random blah ! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jul 10 2007, 10:45 PM
I used to respect you mattacuk...

Okay... no I didn't, but if I had, I wouldn't anymore.

<3 Just kidding.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 10 2007, 10:52 PM
Lets go fishing!
Would it help if i told you the owner of the site works in the guitar industry?!?! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jul 11 2007, 01:31 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 10 2007, 02:44 PM) *
Ok, I guess you psted in another thread immediately afterwards so I'll let you off smile.gif

lol.
It was the who was your first favorite band thread. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 11 2007, 03:45 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 10 2007, 05:52 PM) *
Would it help if i told you the owner of the site works in the guitar industry?!?! laugh.gif

Not really ... I'm finding it hard to square this anorak like behavior with the trendy Paul Gilbert and Buckethead Matt we know and love ... laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Jul 11 2007, 03:45 AM

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 11 2007, 08:06 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 11 2007, 03:45 AM) *
Not really ... I'm finding it hard to square this anorak like behavior with the trendy Paul Gilbert and Buckethead Matt we know and love ... laugh.gif

LOL I know I know, but in my defence i was only 16..... laugh.gif

Really ive said to much

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 11 2007, 02:04 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 11 2007, 03:06 AM) *
LOL I know I know, but in my defence i was only 16..... laugh.gif

Really ive said to much

Its ok, we'll forgive you, if just for your cool Buckethead animated gifs smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 11 2007, 07:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 11 2007, 02:04 PM) *
Its ok, we'll forgive you, if just for your cool Buckethead animated gifs smile.gif

They are pretty cool hey, its taken from this awsome buckethead "instructional" video - nice wall strokeing there Mr "head" !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCErlW-3p8

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 11 2007, 07:09 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 11 2007, 02:05 PM) *
They are pretty cool hey, its taken from this awsome buckethead "instructional" video - nice wall strokeing there Mr "head" !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCErlW-3p8

Heh! Thought he was in a rocking chair or something wink.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 11 2007, 07:10 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 11 2007, 07:09 PM) *
Heh! Thought he was in a rocking chair or something wink.gif

What did you think of the video? Awsome hey! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrashOops
Jul 13 2007, 06:06 AM
I do not judge based on number of posts. I've been on a number of forums prior to this and always found they had a problem with a few individuals of what we call "post whoring" this is where you post simply to put a reply in a thread and get your post count up.

I've noticed that this forum is fairly clean of this, however not completely.
What I mean by posting just to get up your posts is things like one line or one word replies, for example "Cool guitar" in response to someone posting about their latest purchase. or "sucks" in response to a question of if someone likes or dislikes an album or artist.

raining on your parade? maybe. But I'm from BC I'm used to rain tongue.gif

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Jul 13 2007, 06:29 AM
No raining here! All my posts im proud of!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 13 2007, 12:44 PM
QUOTE (CrashOops @ Jul 13 2007, 01:06 AM) *
I do not judge based on number of posts. I've been on a number of forums prior to this and always found they had a problem with a few individuals of what we call "post whoring" this is where you post simply to put a reply in a thread and get your post count up.

I've noticed that this forum is fairly clean of this, however not completely.
What I mean by posting just to get up your posts is things like one line or one word replies, for example "Cool guitar" in response to someone posting about their latest purchase. or "sucks" in response to a question of if someone likes or dislikes an album or artist.

raining on your parade? maybe. But I'm from BC I'm used to rain tongue.gif

Cool guitar.

smile.gif

QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 11 2007, 02:10 PM) *
What did you think of the video? Awsome hey! biggrin.gif

Yeah, he's a little whacked, but an amazing guitarist!

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Rvddps
Jul 13 2007, 12:47 PM
Nah, i never post much, i just lurk and read, maybe is should post more

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:08 AM