4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
You Dream Guitar?
coffeeman
Nov 9 2007, 07:56 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (muris @ Nov 9 2007, 01:52 AM) *
I've got mine and 7 strings version is on its way tho cool.gif

And which is your guitar Muris? Of course we have seen it in the lessons , but I don´t know what guiytar is.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Nov 9 2007, 07:56 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Nov 9 2007, 06:56 AM) *
And which is your guitar Muris? Of course we have seen it in the lessons , but I don´t know what guiytar is.

its a MK guitars custom model i believe...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 9 2007, 08:00 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (muris @ Nov 9 2007, 01:52 AM) *
I've got mine and 7 strings version is on its way tho cool.gif

Man Muris i forgot about 7 strings laugh.gif I would love to have one of those as well.Cant wait till you get your's and start making some lessons with it.I think im going to try and just buy a cheap Washburn 7 string soon and replace the humbucker's.

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 9 2007, 08:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Nov 9 2007, 07:56 AM) *
its a MK guitars custom model i believe...

Yep biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
steve25
Nov 9 2007, 08:06 AM
shred that's an awesome looking guitar. How come you had to get rid of it what happened? Well don't wait too long because it might get a bit ridiculous buying and finding it

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 9 2007, 08:35 AM
My dream guitar:

I'll have it one day. As for now, my Epiphone LP Studio works fine. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 10:00 PM) *
its the button that can be fitted into your guitar that kills the other guitar player you're dueling.....

I was drinking some juice as I read your post. When I read that sentence, the juice shot out of my nose. Thanks for that.

QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Nov 8 2007, 10:46 PM) *
Yeah I have a tree of life. Its right next to my other one that grows money wink.gif

Really? You should come over to my place for a party. I have a tree that grows beer.

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Nov 9 2007, 08:42 AM
Do you have to ask? Ibanez JEM7WH...

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 9 2007, 09:23 AM
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 9 2007, 01:11 AM) *
technicly theres no such thing as an official "killswitch" its more just a guitar mod.

In fact the switch itself is just a red button (regularly on) you can buy from radio shack.
you can have a killswitch setup on any guitar with two volume knobs. just set one to all the way down and the other to all the way up, then switch between the two, though this method is a lot harder to work with. I can sort of do it with my hellraiser, but nothing beats an actual button you can press (because its faster)
ok all this JEM talk is making me jealous mad.gif

thats a beautiful guitar tho, how much did yours set you back?

About $3,000.00

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 9 2007, 01:36 AM) *
My dream guitar would be almost the exact guitar i once owned and had to sell about 5 months ago.A jackson USA Soloist with Pile of Skulls paint job thats now discontinued.I would want a early 90's one that was made before Fender bought out Jackson,also i would want it to have all gold hardware and speed knobs.I would like H/S/H set-up with Duncan SH-6 Distortion in Bridge and a Sh-2 jAZZ Humbucker in Neck.Guitar has a really fast thin neck that's awesome for lead and shred.One day i gotta get it back!!!I had the same guitar only difference was it was made in Japan and cost me $1000,.00 insted of like $2800,.00

[attachment=2441:attachment]

Jackson has a custom shop where you can just request to have that made and they will make it for you.

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Nov 9 2007, 09:29 AM
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 08:00 PM) *
its the button that can be fitted into your guitar that kills the other guitar player you're dueling.....

laugh.gif I gotta get one of those...

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 9 2007, 09:30 AM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 11:35 PM) *
I was drinking some juice as I read your post. When I read that sentence, the juice shot out of my nose. Thanks for that.

what can I say.

I please to aim.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 9 2007, 10:06 AM
Jackson V custom.. Presumably Black but something mysterious.. like a black with mist drifting over it. A V 7 string ( King V sorta like the Dean Dave Mustaine Signature) 24 jumbo frets. Mahogany. Standard Jackson Head pointing down with red lettering. 3 Humbuckers and a Volume nob.. all pickups active all the time.. thats my baby.. i might go and have it made when i have money smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 9 2007, 11:57 AM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 9 2007, 04:06 AM) *
Jackson V custom.. Presumably Black but something mysterious.. like a black with mist drifting over it. A V 7 string ( King V sorta like the Dean Dave Mustaine Signature) 24 jumbo frets. Mahogany. Standard Jackson Head pointing down with red lettering. 3 Humbuckers and a Volume nob.. all pickups active all the time.. thats my baby.. i might go and have it made when i have money smile.gif

Sounds sick.

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 9 2007, 08:06 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 9 2007, 01:06 AM) *

sheesh. with that much power you could blow up the ocean.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
steve25
Nov 9 2007, 11:57 PM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 9 2007, 10:23 AM) *
About $3,000.00
Jackson has a custom shop where you can just request to have that made and they will make it for you.

Hmmm i didn't know that, i think i'm going to have to check that one out thanks. But i bet it's pretty expensive. Anyone heard of Spear guitars?

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Nov 10 2007, 01:26 AM
I looked at an Ibanez today that think I could actually live with. Really a beautiful one.
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page.p...DEL_NO=SZ2020EX

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
steve25
Nov 13 2007, 02:15 AM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Nov 10 2007, 02:26 AM) *
I looked at an Ibanez today that think I could actually live with. Really a beautiful one.
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page.p...DEL_NO=SZ2020EX

Nice except i'd prefer more inlays personally

+Quote Post
Goliath
Nov 13 2007, 09:41 PM
I don't care how uncomfortable to play this thing is. you better believe that it would be the only thing in my hands playing live.

Excalibutar!

This post has been edited by Goliath: Nov 13 2007, 09:44 PM

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 09:51 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 9 2007, 05:20 AM) *
Any of these:

Super sweet PGMS! Isnt the black one a mattacuk PGM model? tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
man0mule
Nov 16 2007, 05:05 PM
i've got multiple dream guitars. The first is a fender strat with lace sensors. I've wanted one ever since i was in highschool almost 10 years ago when fender used to sell models with lace sensor pickups in them. A few years ago i bought a mexi strat. I keep almost getting the pickups byt never quite have the funds when i want them.

my second dream guitar i actually own. Bought it last christmas. A Gibson Fadded Red Flying V. I always wanted a les paul, but the more i play them the more i think they lack a bit in the high end. The flying V is different. has loads of high end and that nice fat bottom. plus i love the feel of the faded finish. Makes the neck feel faster. The only real difference between the normal V and the faded is that the faded doesn't have the layers of clear coat on it and costs about half as much. I love the guitar.

Other people have mentioned it already but i also want to add a kill switch into a guitar. Tom Morello is one of my heroes and none of my guitars can do the pickup selection trick without making horrible noise.

I also want to get a guitar with a floating bridge. From everything i've looked at i've decided on an ibanez s series. love the one that Herman li uses.

Maybe i'm just greedy but those are what i want.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Goliath
Nov 16 2007, 09:54 PM
QUOTE (man0mule @ Nov 16 2007, 05:05 PM) *
I also want to get a guitar with a floating bridge. From everything i've looked at i've decided on an ibanez s series. love the one that Herman li uses.

Maybe i'm just greedy but those are what i want.

Look on ebay, I got an S470QS (same model as Herman Li used in TTFAF vid as well as OG&P, but he has the oiled finish, mine has a quilted maple top, the last 2 letters of the model number are the finish, his is S470OL if I'm not mistaken) on ebay w/ HSC for $305 in pretty good condition, (this model was made in 99-02), so some of the gunmetal hardware gets smoky/cloudy. The INF pickups are pretty cheap, but you can do like I did in true poser fashion and have Evo's installed. All in all, it was a whale of a guitar for what I ended up paying for it.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:54 PM