Can Someone Tell More..about Edge Pro, Edge Iii And Edge Zero Resistance, IT'S ALL IBANEZ
TheReturnFC-Iban...
Nov 30 2007, 03:10 AM
GMC:er
I got to looked over the Catalog of Ibanez

Basically, i'm looking for a new guitar...

I try out some Jem77b..with Vai signature...(omg)

It sound really nice...but i have no clue about the Bridges

Can someone please tell me how it's really different from each other.( mainly Pro and III)

And i want some opinions about these bridges...u can criticize as much as u want...

I got fixed bridge...so i have no clue much about it...

Thx guys

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 30 2007, 08:56 AM
Look here for some info:
http://www.jemsite.com/news/edge2003/

The Edge Pro II was replaced by the Edge III because of some patent issues I believe.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Goliath
Nov 30 2007, 01:43 PM
I only have experience with an Edge Pro (RG550) and the ZR (S470). The ZR is not very responsive to flutters but otherwise is alright. The edge pro is phenomenal and is probably a step down from what you'll find on the JEM.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 30 2007, 05:14 PM
QUOTE (Goliath @ Nov 30 2007, 01:43 PM) *
The edge pro is phenomenal and is probably a step down from what you'll find on the JEM.

Step down?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Goliath
Nov 30 2007, 06:54 PM
I'm just going off pictures but my edge pro doesn't look like the one in the JEMs, granted I've not looked very closely at one and just going off internet pictures.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 30 2007, 07:38 PM
You mean the whammy on your RG 20th? Those guitars have the org. Edge.
http://www.jemsite.com/jem/trems.htm

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheReturnFC-Iban...
Nov 30 2007, 09:32 PM
how about the usage of these Edges... is it much different?

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 30 2007, 10:31 PM
No. The Edge Pro II and the Edge III are low-end trems, so they are inferior to the Edge, Lo-Pro Edge and the Edge Pro, eventually they can create trouble with tuning stability.
The Edge and the Lo-Pro also has locking studs which improves tuning stability.

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Nov 30 2007, 10:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:14 AM