Mtp Cv Keilnoth
Keilnoth
Dec 2 2009, 02:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Dear Pedja,

Please find below my guitar CV. smile.gif

So, I started playing guitar about 6 years ago. I loved to watch and hear a friend playing so I borrowed his guitar and I loved it. That's for the romantic part of the story...

A few weeks after, I bought my first guitar, a very cheap model in a pack with an amp. Pretty bad instrument but good for a start. I played a few more weeks on my own and then started some lessons with a professional player and teacher also friend of mine. So I had some lessons during more than one year and then traveled a bit. When I came back I almost stopped playing during about 2 years.

I started again working on my guitar last year and found GMC.net in April.

I focus on improvisation and composing. I don't particularly like covering song even though I like playing some renown licks on a few songs.

And finally, I am currently looking for a band that suit my expectations in a matter of music and mentality. I have been invited for a test this Friday and I hope it's going to work with those guys.

My references go from Smashing Pumpkins to Archive through Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin to Gary Moore.

Currently, I don't have any computer anymore because my main harddrive just died. So I am unable to record but I will replace that hardware as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your mentoring ! smile.gif

Cheers,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 2 2009, 11:13 PM
Instructor
Thank you for the Guitar CV Keil. Sorry to hear about your computer problem sad.gif I hope you resolve it soon and everything goes back to normal man. I will post your 1st assignment tomorrow, until then stay tuned !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Dec 3 2009, 08:46 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you Pedja.
Perhaps I forgot to say that I am currently training on level 3 - 4 lessons.

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 3 2009, 09:46 AM
Instructor
That is extra useful information Keil. Thank you man!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:48 PM