Just joined
Nick
Oct 23 2006, 02:11 AM
GMC:er
Hi all,

I'm Nick, Senior Editor of guitarnoise.com, (almost 20 million hits per month now)

I'm an acoustic player, but I really want to learn to play electric. And I always look out for bargains. My teacher here charges $45/hour, which is $5 more than I charge my students, so when I saw six months of lessons for about the same price, I just signed up.

We'll see how it works.

I look forward to learning and sharing.

Nick

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 23 2006, 02:37 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome Nick!

It's an honour to have you here + your site is legendary!

/Kris biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fretdancer
Oct 23 2006, 05:12 PM
Welcome Nick.

I have spent many an hour and learnt many things from guitarnoise.

Amazing to think there are things you too have to learn just like the rest of us.

--------------------
its not easy
banging your head against some mad buggers wall.
Variax 300. Pod XTL & Crate amp
some of my recordings are here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergb/

+Quote Post
Nick
Oct 23 2006, 09:10 PM
lol,

The things I don't know could fill a library.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 24 2006, 08:35 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Nick @ Oct 23 2006, 10:10 PM) *
lol,

The things I don't know could fill a library.

Yes same goes for me - if I didn't have anything left to learn - life would be boring and useless. sad.gif

--Kris smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
psychoguitarist_...
Oct 24 2006, 10:28 AM
From: Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Asia (in case u don't know where India is)
Ahoy matey!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard the S.S GMC!!!!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif BuRn Up ThE FrEtBoArD!!!!!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
R.I.P (RoCk In PeAcE) \m/

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Cheep
Oct 24 2006, 12:16 PM
Have a look at your guitar psycho, it's still burning tongue.gif

Welcome Nick smile.gif

Flo

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Oct 24 2006, 01:21 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you here! We are a very supportive bunch and hope you stick around and find the place hospitable, helpful, and fun! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nick
Oct 28 2006, 03:46 PM
Thanks all.

Is there a handy dandy suggested order of learning, or is it pick what you want to learn?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 28 2006, 03:56 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Nick @ Oct 28 2006, 04:46 PM) *
Thanks all.

Is there a handy dandy suggested order of learning, or is it pick what you want to learn?

That's a question we get pretty often - and it's not very surprising, since the lessons currently are in a "pick what you want to learn"order . It's hard to give a general suggestion - since it all depends on your current level and "desired direction".

As our archive grows, a routine suggestion tool will come in handy. I have some ideas about that.

Best for now would be if you told us a little more about your playing and we could hopefully help you out... smile.gif

--Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:35 AM