Way Too Trebly Voice
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 26 2008, 12:32 PM
GMC:er
My singing is way too treble based. I can get way more treble singing than any of my friends who are vocalists but I can't get bass in there which really effects my ability to sing many songs well. How do I go about adding more bass to my vocals. I can sing Judas Priest really well and Muse but I can't do things like Foo Fighters say that are mid range vocals.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
audiopaal
Mar 2 2008, 03:47 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 26 2008, 12:32 PM) *
My singing is way too treble based. I can get way more treble singing than any of my friends who are vocalists but I can't get bass in there which really effects my ability to sing many songs well. How do I go about adding more bass to my vocals. I can sing Judas Priest really well and Muse but I can't do things like Foo Fighters say that are mid range vocals.

You can sing Judas Priest really well and your complaining??? laugh.gif
Damn, I wish I was you smile.gif

Haha, well I love to sing for fun but I'll never be a really good singer..
Teach me how to sing Judas Priest? laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- OrganisedConfusion   Way Too Trebly Voice   Feb 26 2008, 12:32 PM
- - Luciana   Hi! I think I understand you. You need to add...   Mar 2 2008, 12:33 AM
- - OrganisedConfusion   I'll try and practice scales with my voice Ho...   Mar 2 2008, 12:37 AM
- - Luciana   it will   Mar 2 2008, 12:39 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:36 PM