High school music theory class
Mark Schiewe
Jan 31 2007, 11:33 PM
GMC:er
Well today my counselor gave me a book of the classes I can take next year. To my surprise when I went to the music section a new class was there called Music Theory. This was the answer to my prayers because I have always wanted to properly learn theory. Now of course this won't only be applied to the guitar, but all instruments. Does this sound like a good class to take?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Norven
Jan 31 2007, 11:34 PM
Of course, theory is always good!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The Guitar may be the love of life.

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Feb 1 2007, 03:22 AM
I'd love to study music theory, if you have aspirations to be a real musician, I'd say go for it.

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post
Fender23strat
Feb 2 2007, 09:26 AM
Yeah it does. I'm taking this class next year at my school too. Some people I know are in it this year and they really enjoy it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:35 PM