Hi from Pennsylvania
xtrmn8tr
Jan 3 2007, 03:23 AM
GMC:er
just wanna say hi and thank you kris...this is only my 2nd day since signup and i feel like i am gonna learn alot from GMC i've been playin recreationally since age 25...i'm 48 now ...me and my oldest son and a few of his buddies started a basement band when they were in 6th grade cuz my boy said he'd like to do this...he's a drummer and so for about 7or 8 years we practiced in our basement rellentlessly...and spent quite a bit of cash on band equipment! we played a few benefits here and there and were the entertainment at some local functions ...car shows...fund raisers and the like...then my boy started his own band...called "Blind Theory" he's 26 now and i'm happy to say they are co- headlining as the feature band at the "Crocadile Rock" in allentown PA on the 12th of this month...and the coolest part is that three of the band members are from our basement band from when they were younger! ...anyway...i'm pretty much self taught... i'm a "jack of all trades master of none" kind of player... tried a few books...mel bay etc. stumbled onto your website on Ultimate Guitar and remembered seeing your "are you ready" video somewhere...and realized that for the last 6 months or so i've really regained interest in playing so i thought maybe its time to get serious for once in my life with this guitar thing...and i think with GMC and you kris ...i'm on to something GOOD...any way i blabbed enough...but kris again... thank you for taking the time to be a teacher of your awesome skills! so from all of us self taught... i'm a "jack of all trades master of none" kind of players...keep up the good work

xtrmn8tr biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 3 2007, 08:47 AM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif Welcome!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:11 PM