Lesson Request
Frank
Apr 11 2008, 05:23 AM
GMC:er
Hi Ivan I want to ask you if you will have a Serbian country music rhythm guitar lesson .Or just make one, but make something original the way they play the guitar there with the bend. I’m talking about music what they play with 1 or 2 saxophones .This kind a music can be complicated fore the rhythm guitar ,or at list sound complicated when a good guitar player is playing . I’m shore you are good with stuff like this .Let me know what you thing about my idea.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 11 2008, 11:14 AM
Instructor
Well, I can try, but around here to country music is not played with saxophones. It is played with trumpets and there is no guitar. Maybe if you give me a youtube sample of what you think and we can make and arrangement for a lesson. What do you think?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Frank
Apr 11 2008, 07:27 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Apr 11 2008, 02:14 AM) *
Well, I can try, but around here to country music is not played with saxophones. It is played with trumpets and there is no guitar. Maybe if you give me a youtube sample of what you think and we can make and arrangement for a lesson. What do you think?

Hi Ivan I did found something on You tube they don’t have a guitar player here .This are actually Romanians playing some Serbian music .I saw a guy one time playing with the bend this kid of music. I can never forget that, the guy was good .He was doing some Blues stile rhythm that was real cool. He was playing the guitar similar to your Christmas lesson. Some guys are real pros in this kind of music.Let me konw what you think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=028wFwXG3Js...feature=related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYQDz4v2hXU...feature=related

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 12 2008, 12:22 AM
Instructor
Cool groove, but this isn't Serbian traditional music. It's a mix of serbian and Romanian music of the people called Vlasi.

this is serbian traditional music the way i see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTcnuYNMTog...feature=related

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 12 2008, 12:50 AM
Singing Instructor
he he..Guca is crazy festival..it became some thing of a brand....smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 12 2008, 10:01 AM
Instructor
Ludo burazeru ludo smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:41 AM