Toneport Ux1/2, Guitarport, What differs them?
Rethla
Mar 6 2008, 11:26 AM
GMC:er
Whats the difference between Guitarport and Toneport.

As far as i can see its the same piece of hardware and software apart from that toneport adds an mic channel. Now this confuses me since Guitarport is a bit more expensive.
So is there anyhting else that differs and justifys guitarports price taken that i only care for the guitarpart (singing isnt my thing tongue.gif )?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 6 2008, 03:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well I don't think guitar port has any advantages in comparing to toneport..Also I think guitarport is older device..So you will be happy with toneport ux1/2 for recording guitars... smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Rethla
Mar 7 2008, 02:40 PM
GMC:er
Ok thanks i will go on the Toneport then and save some dollars (maybe for some extra effects smile.gif ). Also the Guitarport thing is so damn ugly im glad i dont need to have that thing standing on my desktop biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:59 PM