2 Pages V  < 1 2  
French Guitar Contest, Open worldwide
FrontlineGuitar
Feb 22 2012, 08:03 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (AdamB @ Feb 22 2012, 12:51 PM) *
Cheers dude, yea I think you're right and I'm gonna try some new ideas with the later half of it. I'm keeping the first half, just trying to clean the sound up a bit I think with a couple of adjustments to it here and there Gonna see if I can perfect it over the week and will do another take by the weekend and post it up on here!

Anyone else got takes to share?

-Adam

Soon I'll probably have a take to show you guys.. really loving this backing as well biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 22 2012, 08:47 PM
Instructor
Backing track is really excellent, very inspiring. I listened to a dozen entrances, and eighty percent of the shots are reduced to mere bullying guitar. Rarely hear the melody, which isn't good. I sometimes like to shred, but as far as I understand the recommendations - the speed is not everything! Think about that. If you already decide to send a video, (maybe I will also be a participant), create a balance, and not overdone with pointless shredding. Just my thoughts.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AdamB
Feb 25 2012, 01:42 PM
create a balance, and not overdone with pointless shredding. Just my thoughts.

And on that note, here is some more pointless shredding!

That's my final entry, I think it might take a lot of ancient magic woven by enchanted owls to do well in this competition though, there are many fantastic videos already submitted.

Looking forward to seeing other peoples attempts!

Cheers,
-Adam

+Quote Post
AdamB
Feb 25 2012, 10:06 PM

That guy seems pretty awesome, well produced video too!

-Adam

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 26 2012, 10:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AdamB @ Feb 25 2012, 01:42 PM) *
And on that note, here is some more pointless shredding!

Cheers,
-Adam

Hahahahaahaa ! Well,honestly,some parts are not for throwing !! Great playing really ,but try somehow to bring the order into these fast sections. I am confident that the next shot would be a candidate wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:37 PM