2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Veteran Player, New Here..., Introduction
Cosmin Lupu
May 26 2013, 01:24 PM
Instructor
This may sound silly, but somehow you remind me of Leonard Cohen, visually speaking! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 27 2013, 03:54 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC!!! Thrilled to have someone with your experience and pedigree here to join our family of players. This is a great place for guitar folks. Dive in!

Todd

QUOTE (Blue Willy @ May 23 2013, 08:46 PM) *
Hello GMC...I'm new here and will be lurking about until I get a feel for the place. I've been playing guitar since I was 17 and started playing professionally at 21. I'm 71 years old now and am still at it. I've played a variety of styles from blues to folk/Americana to rock to country but have gone back mostly to the blues in recent years. I'm here both to learn and to teach.

Below are a few of my friends...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Blister
Jun 1 2013, 02:21 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Mike & welcome to GMC! smile.gif Though I'm days away from the half-century age & still only beginner-intermediate level, GMC has given me a new passion for the blues so I'm super excited you are here. I love your "friends" & am enjoying watching your videos.

Gary

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:29 PM