The Led Zep Groove Lesson Guitar Tone, Guitar tone for the The Led Zep Groove Lesson
rhoads
Jun 6 2011, 04:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi Adrian,

I have a few questions regarding the lesson in the title. I am trying to get a guitar tone close to yours using Amplitube 3 so:

1) Did you use Amplitube for this ?
If so then can you please tell me what settings did you have if you remember.
If not that please tell me what did u used so I know what I have to try to emulate.

I used the Marshall amps from Amplitube but I cannot get a bright tone like yours.

2) What pickup position were you using. From the vid and from the sound it looks like a "between" position, somehow like a single coil but I am not sure...

I pretty much got the groove of the lesson but I also want a close tone smile.gif

Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Adrian Figallo
Sep 5 2011, 04:53 PM
Instructor
hey man my board has been reactivated and i just see this thread, i'm sorry for the long delay.
for that lesson i used guitar rig 4 running a hot plexi on the left and a jcm800 on the right, i was using the bridge full humbucker, it's a pretty low output sparkly humbucker called "the mule" from bareknuckle.

you should be able to get it as bright, but you may need to hit the strings pretty hard wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
rhoads
Sep 5 2011, 08:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks,

No problem for the delay. I will try this smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:29 PM