Hello Guitar Master Classians, Hello from wahoodoss
wahoodoss
Jun 21 2007, 02:48 AM
GMC:er
I just signed up. I've been thinking about doing so for awhile. I'm a 49 year old rock star wanna be. I bought myself an electric guitar when I turned 40 and have been noodling in the bedroom concert hall since then. I have a gold sparkle Cort Impala (a Strat copy), a red Epiphone Dot with gold trim, and an Epiphone white Les Paul custom. The Epi Les Paul is my main guitar. My amp is the 60W Vox Valvetronix.

I hope to use this site's lessons to improve my playing to the point where I can get out of the bedroom and play in front of a real audience smile.gif .

Rock on!!

wahoodoss

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My main gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Vox Valvetronix 60W
Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro Short Scale Bass Guitar

You are never too old to rock 'n' roll!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 21 2007, 03:04 AM
Welcome, and nice guitars man. Good luck in getting out of the bedroom. Ive been stuck here for 2 and 1/2 years sad.gif. Its not fun all by myself!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Jun 21 2007, 03:13 AM
Hows it going wahoodoss

Welcome,
There is all kinds of stuff you can learn from this site but,as everything else in life you will get what you put in here.Practice makes perfect.I would start out on some of the beginner lessons and go from there.Try to stick with one thing at a time and get it down right before you move on.I have been working on Marcus Lavandell's neoclassical intermidate lesson for about a day and ahalf.I have practiced it for so many hours i have a huge blister on my middle finger from all the bends i have did,but you know what?I think i've got it down now my finger just hurts like hell when i try and use it.The point is in my opinion you can play anything you want it's just how bad do you want it and will you put hours and hours of time messing up to get to the point of getting it right.Good luck to you

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 21 2007, 03:52 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome wahoodos! We'll have you out and in front of audiences of thousands in no time!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
wahoodoss
Jun 21 2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!! Now on to the rockin' ...

wahoodoss

--------------------
My main gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Vox Valvetronix 60W
Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro Short Scale Bass Guitar

You are never too old to rock 'n' roll!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:16 AM