I Am Back On Gmc! Hello From Greece!
George Hlio
Apr 2 2020, 02:55 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Hello GMC! I am back after 18 months! I had a lot going on in my life, mainly concerning my job! I changed two hospitals as part of my rotation and now I settled in a new city at Nephrology Department! I did abandon guitar playing for a while, but now that I got back on track I am ready to commit again! I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Nice to be part again of this amazing community!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 2 2020, 03:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome back buddy, I was wondering where you went smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Steve Gilfield
Apr 2 2020, 03:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
Καλώς τον smile.gif

QUOTE (George Hlio @ Apr 2 2020, 01:55 PM) *
Hello GMC! I am back after 18 months! I had a lot going on in my life, mainly concerning my job! I changed two hospitals as part of my rotation and now I settled in a new city at Nephrology Department! I did abandon guitar playing for a while, but now that I got back on track I am ready to commit again! I am looking forward to hearing from you!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 2 2020, 10:40 PM
GMC:er
Welcome back George!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 2 2020, 10:50 PM
GMC Founder
Awesome to have you back George! 👊👊

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 3 2020, 03:17 AM
GMC:er
WELCOME BACK! Great to see you back in action!!!! Can't wait to see you playing again!

Todd

QUOTE (George Hlio @ Apr 2 2020, 09:55 AM) *

+Quote Post
George Hlio
Apr 4 2020, 10:34 AM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 2 2020, 02:34 PM) *
Welcome back buddy, I was wondering where you went smile.gif

Phill!!!!! thank you friend! You are the rock of GMC! I would be worried if I had not heard from you!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Steve Gilfield @ Apr 2 2020, 02:51 PM) *
Καλώς τον smile.gif

GREEK POWER STEVE!!!! cool.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 2 2020, 09:40 PM) *
Welcome back George!!!

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif Now we are rocking out!!!! Nice to see you bro!!!

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 2 2020, 09:50 PM) *
Awesome to have you back George! 👊👊

Kris!!!! right on man!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 3 2020, 02:17 AM) *
WELCOME BACK! Great to see you back in action!!!! Can't wait to see you playing again!

Todd

Sarge! I am back and ready to rock!!!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 4 2020, 04:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (George Hlio @ Apr 4 2020, 09:34 AM) *
Phill!!!!! thank you friend! You are the rock of GMC! I would be worried if I had not heard from you!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you George smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:20 PM