3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Album's Of 2009
The Uncreator
Jan 14 2009, 03:52 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I think its gonna be pretty good. They have some videos out of the pre-production on youtube thats pretty cool. Either way its gonna be brutal cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Jan 15 2009, 05:27 AM
GMC:er
I'll listen and possibly buy CC's new one but they aren't really on my list of MUST get albums. I like Death Magnetic though, one of the few I guess.

I knew Megadeth was recording but wasnt sure when to expect the album I know at least Metallica took their sweet end time so....tongue.gif

I don't know if Arch Enemy will be putting out an album this year but I'm looking forward to seeing Michael Amott's new Dean (sorry if I'm getting off topic.)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jan 15 2009, 08:25 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
My album, which will (hopefully) come out late this year, is the album I'm looking forward to the most biggrin.gif
Many great musicians will be participating, and it will be recorded at different locations!
I can't wait to get started, just have to write some lyrics first.. .. .. (help!) laugh.gif

You're all gonna buy it, right? wink.gif

+Quote Post
Batista
Jan 15 2009, 08:32 AM
GMC:er
I'm looking forward to Killswitch Engage's ny album! Guess it will be awesome biggrin.gif

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:23 PM