2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Odysseus Quest 2014, PReparing stuff for my solo album
Ben Higgins
May 9 2014, 10:02 AM
Instructor
This is gonna be great ! I didn't realise you were so into fusion style runs - very slippery smile.gif

Very unpredictable !!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 10 2014, 02:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 9 2014, 09:02 AM) *
Very unpredictable !!

I think this expression describes things very, very well as a general aspect of Darius' playing. In my opinion, he has some of the most unexpected turnouts in his music, that I have heard so far smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 16 2014, 12:12 PM
Instructor
Well...I usually try to search for some concepts that are not twisted too much, but at the same not just A/B verse/chorus backing + melody. I mean I really like pleasant, melodic music but there is already a huge community of people doing it this way so...I try to make things different smile.gif Thank You all for sharing Your thoughts and listening to my stuff smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 16 2014, 01:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ May 16 2014, 11:12 AM) *
Well...I usually try to search for some concepts that are not twisted too much, but at the same not just A/B verse/chorus backing + melody. I mean I really like pleasant, melodic music but there is already a huge community of people doing it this way so...I try to make things different smile.gif Thank You all for sharing Your thoughts and listening to my stuff smile.gif

Best of both worlds is always a good approach wink.gif Looking forward to hear more smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 17 2014, 11:11 AM
Instructor
Thank You Cosm! smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:56 PM