Total Votes: 58
Guests cannot vote 
Vinod Saranga
Sep 16 2007, 02:06 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Vote for the most reasonable fact.
if it's other let us know what it is.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RobM
Sep 16 2007, 02:17 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Vinod @ Sep 16 2007, 09:06 AM) *
Vote for the most reasonable fact.
if it's other let us know what it is.

The reason I chose other is that I've always wanted to play and get good at the guitar and I finally broke down and started learning. If I had not stopped when i was a kid I'd have over 30 years experience. I have regretted stopping every day since I gave up my lessons at around 14 years old. I'm 47 now.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by RobM: Sep 20 2007, 11:45 PM

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 16 2007, 02:20 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Learn learn learn that's why we are here on the planet man

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 16 2007, 02:25 PM
I chose other as well, for the same exact reason as RobM.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 16 2007, 02:37 PM
I chose other, I'm learning guitar to make music!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
aerohit
Sep 16 2007, 02:44 PM
This is the way I calm myself down smile.gif.

--------------------
If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.

-Vincent Van Gogh

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 16 2007, 03:25 PM
Acoustic Instructor
All seems to be for oter reason

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 16 2007, 04:02 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Eh.. I actually have more reasons:)
I can tell, that I want to impress others as well, as I love music and it is pleasure for me to play. And also, I want to make music (and I actually make.. but not as a guitarist yet:-P )
So can I choose more? :-D

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 16 2007, 04:13 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Sep 16 2007, 09:02 PM) *
Eh.. I actually have more reasons:)
I can tell, that I want to impress others as well, as I love music and it is pleasure for me to play. And also, I want to make music (and I actually make.. but not as a guitarist yet:-P )
So can I choose more? :-D

NO the most reasonable one

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 16 2007, 04:25 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Then its entertainment fo'sor':-D

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 16 2007, 07:29 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Keep Growing this guys

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hungus
Sep 16 2007, 08:00 PM
I chose for entertainment... I want to be able to just sit round and just jam out for hours. Music is one of my top 5 things in life so it makes sense that I would want to learn how to make it as I know how to do all the others.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Sep 16 2007, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
My reply is a lot like RobM's. I played a lot when I was in my teens and early 20's then quit. I'm not mid 30's and learning all over again.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 16 2007, 08:03 PM
Lets go fishing!
I play because i enjoy it cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
visi0n
Sep 16 2007, 08:06 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Voted for Entertainment.

Entertainment fun, i have fun with playing the guitar.. You have to enjoy for what your doing smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 16 2007, 08:09 PM
I voted other, i would have chose entertainment but it didnt really cover all of why i play.One of the reasons i play guitar is to be able to be a part of all the music i love.I like being able to take listening to your favorite bands to another level.Actually being able to be a part and jam along with them is a great feeling and makes you feel like your onstage playing for 50,000 with them,if you playing it right tongue.gif .Playing also helps me get my anger out of my feelings as i can take it all out on the guitar,best theropy for me.Last but not least i play to get better for my son who is now 1year old.I plan to teach him when we is old enough and i want to show him everything there is to learn.The more stuff i know the more i can teach him along with the more bonding time i will have with him onsomething i love vey much smile.gif Guitar is just one of the greatest things i have ever did in life and never plan on stopping. cool.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 16 2007, 08:19 PM
GMC Founder
For sake of learning...definately!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 16 2007, 08:20 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I chose other because nothing on there explains it fully. Of course i play for entertainment, but i also play as a form of self-medication if you know what i mean, my guitar got me through some pretty tought times in my life, and whenever i feel things arent going so good, i just pick up the 'ol guitar, and play away, next thing i know, im feeling great smile.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 16 2007, 08:22 PM
I voted others.

Well, guitar is my life. Its not only the most fun thing I do, its just what I want to do for the rest of my life. Hopefully I can earn a little money on it some day, and be a known and respected musician smile.gif

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 16 2007, 08:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
I play guitar for myself

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:53 PM