Awesome Funky Song !
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 10 2009, 01:20 AM
GMC:er
Jason Mraz -Butterfly.

My sister and her boyfriend showed me this song for the first time. He said it would be the perfect song for a wedding after party.....I agreed biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aleksander Sukov...
Jul 15 2009, 06:50 PM
Instructor
Wow, I like Jason Mraz biggrin.gif Haven't heard this song 'till now.

Thanks for sharing smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 15 2009, 07:08 PM
Instructor
Great video and great musicians here. Thanks for sharing

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 16 2009, 10:02 PM
Instructor
This is quality stuff, awesome band, thanks for sharing! These guys should be up there on the top with this kind of quality

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Fusar
Jul 16 2009, 10:21 PM
Saw him live this year, he's great and his band is only awesome! Before he came on the stage, his band played "alone" for about 8 minutes, was great! He and his band are far better live than on CD wink.gif

Here : http://www.archive.org/details/JasonMraz you can download - it's even legal cool.gif - some songs he performed live...I'm yours is just amazing live (didn't like the radio rip, but live it blew me away!)

This post has been edited by Fusar: Jul 16 2009, 10:21 PM

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 16 2009, 10:29 PM
QUOTE (Fusar @ Jul 16 2009, 02:21 PM) *
Saw him live this year, he's great and his band is only awesome! Before he came on the stage, his band played "alone" for about 8 minutes, was great! He and his band are far better live than on CD wink.gif

Here : http://www.archive.org/details/JasonMraz you can download - it's even legal cool.gif - some songs he performed live...I'm yours is just amazing live (didn't like the radio rip, but live it blew me away!)

Yeah he is just a quality musician. I hate when people rip on guys like him because they have some radio friendly songs when in fact, the music is quite good ! smile.gif

Glad you guys enjoyed ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Janos Kallai
Aug 4 2009, 04:53 PM
Instructor
It's a so great funky music!

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Check out my lessons!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 4 2009, 08:29 PM
QUOTE (Janos Kallai @ Aug 4 2009, 08:53 AM) *
It's a so great funky music!

Thanks for sharing!

No problem smile.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 4 2009, 09:28 PM
He's like a new Jamiroquai with an acoustic guitar and quite softer!!. Nice video!.

+Quote Post
Staffy
Aug 4 2009, 09:44 PM
Learning Tone Master
He's really got rythm in his singing, but I'll prefer the Tower Of wink.gif Power horns... wink.gif

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 5 2009, 01:31 AM
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Aug 4 2009, 01:28 PM) *
He's like a new Jamiroquai with an acoustic guitar and quite softer!!. Nice video!.

Thats exactly who my guitar teacher compared him to ! Spot on biggrin.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 7 2009, 02:04 AM
I read his mind!!. Hahaha. Nice coincidence smile.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 7 2009, 06:12 AM
His like a combo of Jamiroquai with the band quality of John Mayer, I like him more and more every time I hear more of of his songs.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 21 2009, 01:03 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
hehe Cool song man, thanks for sharing! I'll try to get some CDs of his as I really like this style...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 21 2009, 02:38 PM
Give it a try Bogdan! His latest Cd, We Sing We Dance We Steal Things is quite good smile.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 21 2009, 10:36 PM
The Dark Canuck
I love, love, LOVE Jason Mraz, he is in very high rotation on my iPod. His musicianship is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing the video man, I hadn't seen it.

rok

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 21 2009, 10:39 PM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Aug 21 2009, 02:36 PM) *
I love, love, LOVE Jason Mraz, he is in very high rotation on my iPod. His musicianship is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing the video man, I hadn't seen it.

rok
No problem

Glad to see another fan! The man writes brilliant lyrics and makes awesome tunes. cool.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:15 PM