2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Dream Job
Darfuria
Apr 12 2008, 09:47 PM
GMC:er
Okay, this doesn't have to be music-related, but as this is a musician's forum, I assume it will be.

If you could have any job, what would it be (ignoring any current capabilities, disabilities, etc.)?

Mine would be to record the small music clips between scenes on shows like Friends tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Want a website for you or your band? http://www.websiteformyband.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 12 2008, 09:53 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Hmmm....I would be a food critic smile.gif that would rule.

Or a beer taster.....

or a pie taster...(okay this could go on a while..)

I think being a F1 driver would be super cool too.

(waay to many jobs for me to list wink.gif )

but music wise- i'd love to write jingles...knowing i'm the reason that hundreds of people can't get that annoyingly catchy tune out of their head would be quite rewarding laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
JVM
Apr 12 2008, 09:53 PM
Learning Roadie
Teacher and working musician (band of some sort, or solo stuff, whatever happens) smile.gif Running a music store or a record store would be cool too. Or owning a venue.

This post has been edited by JVM: Apr 12 2008, 09:54 PM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 12 2008, 09:55 PM
Lol, I'm with DeepRoots here. something-taster would be pretty awesome.

Otherwise, I'd love to be able to work with making music, the music I want to make.

But any job wich pays decently and makes me have time to focus on musical stuff woule be great for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
swingline
Apr 12 2008, 10:02 PM
An Architect is what I'm shooting for, but being in a major band would be cool IF, AND ONLY IF, we would not argue and feud constantly. Meaning I would like to be like Rush, not Van Halen. smile.gif

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
VinceG
Apr 12 2008, 10:09 PM
Food taster because I'm fat and eating for free would be awesome laugh.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
erik
Apr 12 2008, 10:58 PM
a professional guitarist obviously smile.gif

also being an astronaut and the first man on mars tongue.gif but more realisticly I'd like to win the lottery

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 12 2008, 11:08 PM
The Dark Canuck
I always wanted to be a marine biologist specializing in Great Whites....... or a sportscaster on Hockey Night in Canada smile.gif

Musically...hmmmmm...... probably a composer. (although I have no talent for it what so ever)

rok

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 12 2008, 11:26 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I woud ike to coach in the NHL

Or work with music..... Band, teacher or music shop

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 13 2008, 12:02 AM
Of course music, which I am aiming for. Hopefully I will get into Berkley College one day and it is only 3 hours away from me seeing how I already live in MA. But besides that something to do with sports, preferably a pitcher in baseball or something in football (U.S. football). A couple other things I would love to do is computer graphics/working with computers and maybe something in the medical field since I kind of found an interest because my mom works at the local hospital as a nurse.

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 13 2008, 12:07 AM
Preferably a job where I don't have to be there very often but still get a s**t load of cash.

+Quote Post
Tsarpf
Apr 13 2008, 11:55 AM
Professional poker player... that might be interesting tongue.gif Any music related job is a dream too.

This post has been edited by Tsarpf: Apr 13 2008, 11:56 AM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 13 2008, 01:12 PM
Instructor
Hmmm lots of cool options... smile.gif

Musician with a big salary maybe wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 13 2008, 06:15 PM
Singing Instructor
I would like to be a solo singer(pop rock) and fill out stadiums,that is what I am working on wright know...
but,if I had a wish,I would like to have a super space ship,and go from galaxy to galaxy...explore the stars...smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Siggum
Apr 13 2008, 06:22 PM
QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ Apr 13 2008, 07:15 PM) *
I would like to be a solo singer(pop rock) and fill out stadiums,that is what I am working on wright know...
but,if I had a wish,I would like to have a super space ship,and go from galaxy to galaxy...explore the stars...smile.gif

Yeah, beam me up scotty laugh.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 15 2008, 04:21 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Siggum @ Apr 13 2008, 07:22 PM) *
Yeah, beam me up scotty laugh.gif

energize.....

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 15 2008, 04:33 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ Apr 13 2008, 01:15 PM) *
but,if I had a wish,I would like to have a super space ship,and go from galaxy to galaxy...explore the stars... smile.gif

Love it! Can I be the chief engineer? We would need some killer In Ship Entertainment (ISE) of course

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 15 2008, 05:03 PM
Instructor
Hmmm... it'd be cool to be a super model...female super model. laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 15 2008, 05:06 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Apr 15 2008, 05:33 PM) *
Love it! Can I be the chief engineer? We would need some killer In Ship Entertainment (ISE) of course

of course,Volcan of your expertise would be great o board....report to the main bridge please...smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 15 2008, 07:09 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
If I could be in a Progressive-Thrash-Power-Death-Black-Symphonic-Folk-Viking Metal band that would be sweet smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:43 PM