Download Performance Issue, Download rates very low
Bluefinger
Jan 22 2008, 01:46 PM
GMC:er
For a couple of days I have some performance problems when playing lesson videos especially in the europien evenening hours. Videos play 2-3 seconds only and stop then because of buffering.

I have a fast internet connection and no problems with other video streaming sites like youtube. To me it seems like a problem with the europien mirror of GMC. Can anyone confirm this ? Thanks a lot, bluefinger.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 22 2008, 01:48 PM
GMC Founder
Yes if more Europeans notice this I would like to know as well!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick334
Jan 22 2008, 07:54 PM
GMC:er
Sometimes it goes quite slow on my 20meg connection but it's fine most of the time.

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG 370 DX, Fender Strat Squier, Vintage Les Paul.
Amps: Vox AD 15 VT, Fender Frontman 15G
Effects: Hopefully a POD :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:53 PM