3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
So What Did You Get For Christmas!
Tjchep
Dec 24 2007, 12:45 AM
GMC:er
Well.

Well, I got a new guitar!

And Ibanez S470, Its green, I really like it though. And a couple gift certificates.
Socks
Cloths.
Sweet tarts.

Woooot.

If your not catholic, Post what you got for your last holiday!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

tj

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Tjchep: Dec 27 2007, 06:55 AM

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Dec 24 2007, 01:33 AM
I got
  1. Some new shoes smile.gif
  2. A game called "Ratchet: Gladiator" rolleyes.gif
  3. Some speedos (For next year at school. I look weird.) dry.gif
  4. And subscription to GMC!!! cool.gif
For my birthday next year, I hope to get a new electro-acoustic guitar or a Line6 Spider III 15W amp.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Tomy Jeon: Dec 27 2007, 09:23 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 24 2007, 01:36 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Everyone gives me money cause no one in my family will risk buying me guitar related stuff.

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Dec 24 2007, 01:36 AM
Learning Tone Master
A bass-guitar and money

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 24 2007, 06:07 AM
hmm, I don't know what I got yet except for the gift my mom bought me.

I received 2 Impetigo shirts and an Emperor hoodie. I'm very happy smile.gif. Although Warlord Clothing is taking a loong time to ship it. sad.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ries
Dec 25 2007, 10:41 AM
I got: Boss GE-7 Equalizer, Boss TU-2 Tuner, Boss ML-2 Metalcore, Cry Baby 535Q and a Boss BCB 60! Though I had to pay a pretty large part of it myself wink.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 25 2007, 11:22 AM
Lets go fishing!
I got an I-trim stubble trimmer , a little radio controlled helicopter , a fishing calender laugh.gif laugh.gif , and other bits and peices smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 25 2007, 11:31 AM
A 500GB external USB hard drive...
New sheets and quilt.
A bottle of Chivas Regal, a bottle of Tullamore Dew, a bottle of Jameson including 2 whiskey glasses.
A muscle shirt laugh.gif I better work on getting some muscles.

and some other small handy items. As Brett said.. no music related things as I buy that myself, and it is just safer to leave me to do it.

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Dec 25 2007, 11:32 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Dec 25 2007, 12:05 PM
I got a bunch of soft presents ( wink.gif kudos to botoxfox for coining that phrase into my life)

My 'rents got me some boxers and some T-Shirts

and my girlfriend got me some T-Shirts

and my relatives got me...... some T-Shirts

.......and none of which are the official GMC T-Shirt =(

One Christmas I would really like to see them throw me off......and get me a pair of jeans.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Dec 25 2007, 12:13 PM
I got some money, a shirt and a cd. I miss the times when I got toys to play with right away:/

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 25 2007, 12:19 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Dec 25 2007, 11:13 AM) *
I got some money, a shirt and a cd. I miss the times when I got toys to play with right away:/

me too, I totally wanted the Pirates of the Carbiean play set, complete with action figures!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 25 2007, 01:17 PM
Get to da Chopper!
An external hard drive, surround sound speakers (finally) and a bath robe that is really really thick and like a portable bed. few other things but they're my favourite bits- more gifts to unrap after xmas dinner though wink.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 25 2007, 04:27 PM
The Dark Canuck
I did Ok I must say. Some clothes, some bling for my skidoo, a bunch of movies including The Tragically Hip "That Night inToronto" concert DVD, "Mothership" by Zeppelin, a DF-7 Distortion factory, a new guitar stand and the Clapton and Anthony Keidis biographies. My boyfriend treats me really good smile.gif

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Dec 25 2007, 04:37 PM
I got a metronome/tuner smile.gif now I can build up my speed, yeeah smile.gif also got some money and chocolate, and of course socks biggrin.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 25 2007, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I got some cloths and a trainingbag then i bought an xbox 360 to myself

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 25 2007, 05:52 PM
£210, socks, a hairdryer and an epic-ly sized mug for all the tea I drink! smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Nick325
Dec 25 2007, 05:56 PM
ipod touch biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ,money, guitar stuff

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 25 2007, 06:12 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
biggrin.gif Pod XTL , new mobile phone, some clothes and stuff for the car biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 25 2007, 06:33 PM
Learning Roadie
A Nikon D70s SLR camera with lens, some boxers (tongue.gif) the tenacious d complete masterworks (which is a dvd thing that has concerts, the entire hbo show, etc) and $130 so far, but I think I'm going to get more tongue.gif

With the money I'll most likely buy a shure sm57 and a boss dd-6.

Oh and I'm getting some running shoes soon too smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Dec 25 2007, 07:44 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Dec 26 2007, 06:33 AM) *
A Nikon D70s SLR camera with lens, some boxers (tongue.gif) the tenacious d complete masterworks (which is a dvd thing that has concerts, the entire hbo show, etc) and $130 so far, but I think I'm going to get more tongue.gif

With the money I'll most likely buy a shure sm57 and a boss dd-6.

Oh and I'm getting some running shoes soon too smile.gif

Wow, the Nikon D70 is a good camera isn't it? My sister has the D50 and that's really good.

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:16 AM