Major Scales Lesson
loundzilla
Sep 1 2009, 12:45 PM
GMC:er
Hi All,

I have been working through the minor pentatonic scales lession by Andrew (Excellent job by the way) and i was wondering if there is a similar lesson for the major scales? I've had a look through the forum / video lessons and i can't seem to find something similar..... or i could just be being blind tongue.gif

Also, how long has it taken you guys / gals to get your speed and accuracy up on the 5 boxes for this scale? I've had about 8 hours practice on these so far and I think i'm doing really well, would like to have some kind of bench mark to see how i'm progressing

Cheers guys smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When I look in the mirror I see a face-melting guitar shredder.... maybe my mirror tells the future?
Download the GMC Guitar Theory Grimoire Here!

Guitars
Ibanez RGA42 (EMG 81/85 pickups)
Takemine G series electro acoustic

Equipment
Line 6 spider 3 75 amp
Line 6 POD studio UX2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
loundzilla
Sep 1 2009, 03:13 PM
GMC:er
No worries, found the scales in Andrews theory lessions smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When I look in the mirror I see a face-melting guitar shredder.... maybe my mirror tells the future?
Download the GMC Guitar Theory Grimoire Here!

Guitars
Ibanez RGA42 (EMG 81/85 pickups)
Takemine G series electro acoustic

Equipment
Line 6 spider 3 75 amp
Line 6 POD studio UX2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:20 PM