Mom Back In The Hospital Again :(
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2015, 12:26 AM
GMC:er
My mother has had to go back to the hospital yet again for issues related to her chemotherapy from her cancer battle. sad.gif Positive thoughts/prayers sent her way would be appreciated smile.gif I wrote this short bit while thinking about her situation. I'm going to share it with her today. I also used it in todays Video chat so I'll include the tablature as well smile.gif It does involve some HUGE stretches so don't hurt yourself!

P.S. I'm using my game controller/midi controller connected to Garage Band using the 12 string guitar patch.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 16 2015, 12:27 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  360h.gp5 ( 2.81K ) Number of downloads: 49

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 16 2015, 12:30 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hope all the best for your mom, Todd. Fingers crossed everything will pan out fine!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Feb 16 2015, 12:31 AM
Learning Rock Star
Sorry to hear that Todd sad.gif Really nice piece, prayers are with you smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 16 2015, 12:56 AM
I also hope thing will turnout fine, its very tough but always have to keep yourself and you mom positive.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Feb 16 2015, 06:33 AM
Hope things work out well for your mother.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 15 2015, 06:26 PM) *
My mother has had to go back to the hospital yet again for issues related to her chemotherapy from her cancer battle. sad.gif Positive thoughts/prayers sent her way would be appreciated smile.gif I wrote this short bit while thinking about her situation. I'm going to share it with her today. I also used it in todays Video chat so I'll include the tablature as well smile.gif It does involve some HUGE stretches so don't hurt yourself!

P.S. I'm using my game controller/midi controller connected to Garage Band using the 12 string guitar patch.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Hidetaka
Feb 16 2015, 06:55 AM
Learning Tone Master
I hope that your mom will be better.

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 16 2015, 08:02 AM
Learning Tone Master
I'm sorry to hear this sad.gif Wish all the best for your mom!

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 16 2015, 09:08 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
sorry to hear that mate. best wishes todd.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 16 2015, 01:01 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Hope she recovers fully as quickly as possible Todd.

I know first hand how it is when a parent is in hospital - my mum is in her 80s and was in hospital in the New Year and now needs quite a lot of attention. So my thoughts are with you and your mum.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Alex Arvedahl
Feb 16 2015, 01:06 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Im sorry to hear this Todd, I hope that she will be good

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 16 2015, 01:26 PM
GMC Founder
I am sorry to hear this. mellow.gif My thoughts go to your family! This piece of music is very touching.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2015, 08:54 PM
Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts/wishes and comments. And thanks for listening to the music as well. I was thinking of her when I wrote it and it came out a bit sad sounding. I was hoping for something more uplifting but it's just not what I was feeling. It's actually a bit physically painful to play it, due to the stretch. Which seemed appropriate.

smile.gif
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 15 2015, 07:30 PM) *
Hope all the best for your mom, Todd. Fingers crossed everything will pan out fine!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 16 2015, 08:56 PM

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Feb 17 2015, 12:41 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Sorry to hear this Todd. Hope all will be well. It is a nice piece of music you came up with.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 17 2015, 02:05 AM
My mom is going in to surgery tonight. We are all hoping she gets through it and recovers quickly. It's going to be a long night for me worrying about her. Thanks again for everyone's support smile.gif It means a lot to me.

Todd

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 17 2015, 08:21 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thoughts with you and yours Todd.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 17 2015, 11:10 AM
Instructor
I'm very sorry to hear this Todd. Although, if you're anything to go by, she's got them strong genes !

And that's a lovely piece of music

+Quote Post
klasaine
Feb 17 2015, 03:52 PM
Good luck for your mom and you Todd.

+Quote Post
Nava
Feb 17 2015, 06:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Take care Todd and my thoughts and prayers goes to her..

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 17 2015, 08:09 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Our prayers and best wishes are with you and your family, Todd. Hang tough Mrs. Simpson.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 18 2015, 01:48 AM
Thanks much guys!!!

Ben you nailed it!! She's a fighter smile.gif Stubborn, and determined. She's already beaten Cancer and I really believe she can beat this as well.

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 17 2015, 06:10 AM) *
I'm very sorry to hear this Todd. Although, if you're anything to go by, she's got them strong genes !

And that's a lovely piece of music

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:46 AM