Funk Skunk Technique
Giacinto
Oct 30 2008, 07:45 PM
GMC:er
hey ivan,
i digged into this and i got some problems in the 2cnd. video. i kind of get stucked with the H to A progression.
do you play a pull-off there? it kind of looks like it and if not it would be possible and makes the lick much easier.
if i try to play it normally I have to play the first A with an upstroke but unfortunately it doesnt work well for me.
how do i have to mute the A and D string? i would guess with the second finger but it is quite hard to play the A without moving the 2cnd finger down hitting the a and d string. so do i even have to mute those strings with the upstroke or is it enough to hit just the G H and E string?

thanks !

Giacinto

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Giacinto: Oct 30 2008, 07:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 2 2008, 03:48 PM
Instructor
Here's a video response mate, let me know if you need anything else, and sorry for my bad english.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  video_repsonse_funk_skank.rar ( 23.26MB ) Number of downloads: 219

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Giacinto
Nov 2 2008, 08:13 PM
GMC:er
hey ivan thanks a lot!!
this video rly. helped!

see you!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 2 2008, 09:59 PM
Instructor
No problem mate, glad to help. Cheers smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:42 PM