Hey All!
Blind Sight
Oct 10 2007, 06:31 AM
GMC:er
Hey everyone my name is jeff and im from london ive just signed up and im lookin forward to learnin to play

i have no experience what so ever so i think im gonna find this a little difficult the site is already confusing me sad.gif so any tips would be appreciated, thanks

i've always wanted to play guitar and never got round to it now ive got the time to learn i really wanna go for it but i have no idea where to start sad.gif

well thats about it for now if u can help please do thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 10 2007, 06:37 AM
Instructor
Hi Jeff and welcome! smile.gif

Try typing "beginner" into Search field on main page,who knows what useful might comes up. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 10 2007, 07:04 AM
Welcome!

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/beginner...eo-lessons1.htm this is exactly what you need smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 10 2007, 09:02 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome, we'll help you as much as we can, no question is regarded as too easy smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
lefty01
Oct 10 2007, 09:51 AM
Welcome to GMC. Yes, I think the advice on the beginner section is really the best help for you. The best advice I can give you is, start with playing the power chords...very easy to do, and you'll be making some cool sonds....fast. This should help build your confidence. The other thing is...don't give up. Play each lesson SLOWLY, until you have them up to speed. It is best not to get into "bad habits"...it is very easy to start them, but the hardest to break out of them.
All the best to you. You made the BEST choice joining GMC!!!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Oct 10 2007, 09:53 AM
Instructor
Welcome Jeff !!!! enjoy wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jeff Curtis
Oct 10 2007, 03:51 PM
Instructor
Hey Jeff. I like your name. I think the best way top approach this site is to take one thing at a time and dont get overwhelmed.

JC

--------------------
"Perfect" Practice Makes "Perfect"
http://www.myspace.com/eighthnotecurtis

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 10 2007, 04:28 PM
Welcome...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blind Sight
Oct 11 2007, 03:29 AM
thanks everyone for the welcome and thanks Robin for the link i appreciate it smile.gif everyone seems really cool here and im glad to be a part of the GMC crew!!

oh and about the name thing right back at ya JC!!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 11 2007, 03:32 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Welcome!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 11 2007, 05:48 AM
Lets go fishing!
Awsome to have you here Jeff !! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Oct 11 2007, 07:11 AM
Hi Jeff, nice to meet you biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:42 AM