Lesson Request/suggestion, Trans siberian orchestra christmas eve sarajevo
carpathian Etude
Dec 6 2009, 11:23 PM
GMC:er
This is an awsome tune a lesson of this or inspired by this would be terrific, especially in the festive season, but at any time of year it is still a great tune. I have been teaching my friends daughter the "god rest ye merry gentlemen " part today, she just got her first guitar a Strat type. 12/24.

here is a link to the video its great a combination of festive and metal what more could you ask for. seasons greetings.....paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alIcwofkrS8

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Daniel Realpe
Dec 7 2009, 02:11 AM
Instructor
oh I love that piece,

I think someone uploaded their take recently, he did pretty good,

the guitarist on this is Al Pitrelli if I'm correct

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
carpathian Etude
Dec 8 2009, 01:28 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Dec 7 2009, 01:11 AM) *
oh I love that piece,

I think someone uploaded their take recently, he did pretty good,

the guitarist on this is Al Pitrelli if I'm correct

Al Pitrelli , Thats right he played with megadeth when marty friedman left and he was also guitarist for Alice cooper, I think his main band was savatage i remember their song called gutter ballet was good, I think savatage's side project was TSO which is now what they seem to be focusing on. Its a great piece i sent the video to my friend and her daughter too as its a lovely christmas video with it. have a great evening...seasons greetings ....paul

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:36 AM